What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 vs Bunnies (Goodbye Corey)

be55

Juniors
Souths resting players...Hopefully the boys can get up for the game and we can get a win to end the year...It's been a long year of disappointing performances...A good win is what we all need...On paper we look to be competitive...

Maddragon99

Juniors
Bunnies name a reserve grade based side
I’m a little surprised Hook didn’t pick Dufty so he could get a final game in the Red V like Beale & Norman do.

Lomax’s rebroken thumb is a worry I do hope it doesn’t become a chronic injury for him.

Maddragon99

Juniors
2 seasons in a row where the top teams have rested their whole side against us.

Kinda embarrassing. We better win.
Based on the second half defensive effort against the Cows I doubt we’d beat a Knock on Effect team right now.

Norman seems to be popular so hopefully the boys dig deep & do it for Normy!! After all it’s his final game in the NRL

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
Based on the second half defensive effort against the Cows I doubt we’d beat a Knock on Effect team right now.

Norman seems to be popular so hopefully the boys dig deep & do it for Normy!! After all it’s his final game in the NRL
Some team might hire him as a practice tackling bag - he doesn't move fast enough to get out of the way! 🤣😂🤣

BIG RIG

Juniors
Do u think the club will announce any suprise departures before the game in their goodbyes ?

HenryTatana

Juniors
As sure as night turns into day Normie gets his “Farnham” moment.

Nothing like planning for next year with the inclusion of Beale.

hewi

Bench
Me too Hewi. When that imbecile McGregor was sacked I was running laps around the house. My wife noted that I seemed happier then the day I married her. I had to stop and think about that for a while. She had a point!

mate, how did you get out of that one? Flowers, candle lit dinner or just to much sun😂😂