What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 vs Bunnies (Goodbye Corey)

redv13

Bench
Ok, I truely hope I’m wrong about him but only time will tell.
I get the frustration, I really do but you cannot pump him all the time. This year was going decent then it fell apart and we all know why. At the end of the day he’s working his way through the roster, removing the dead wood and shit attitude, and bringing in some decent recruits for next year. Hopefully a few more signings will land, plus some very bright juniors and things will start to take shape moving forward

gitano

Juniors
Counter argument is Corey is just following coach's orders. Low risk footy. He was never that style of player.

Dufty doesn't agree with Mr Hook either.
Oh, and nor do I. We're boring. We're coached that way.

Bigger problems than C. Norman.

- Gypsy

redv13

Bench
Counter argument is Corey is just following coach's orders. Low risk footy. He was never that style of player.

- Gypsy
Please enlighten us with your thoughts as to what you believe the issues are

redv13

Bench
Our pack is the least skilled pack in the competition. It's also the slowest and one of the softest. No second phase. No real anything.

Any half ever would struggle.
Not arguing about the pack, definite issues there with lack of mongrel and ball skills. That I agree with. Hopefully Su’a, Molo and Burgess is a step in the right direction. Norman is just flat out ordinary, absolute trash for his $$$

Crush

Coach

- Gypsy
Are the coaches instructions to Corey to jog not run? Does he instruct Corey to arm grab in defence and not put his body on the line?

gitano

Juniors
Are the coaches instructions to Corey to jog not run? Does he instruct Corey to arm grab in defence and not put his body on the line?
Hook seems very risk adverse. Maybe Norman's shuffling is a result of having any instinct coached out of him.

denis preston

First Grade
Ok, I truely hope I’m wrong about him but only time will tell.
Time that you may have not given him so far , going by your threads. I think most of us have a pass mark of top 8 minimum next season. If he cant get us on a big upcurve by mid season next year most of us would gladly see the back of him as a experiment that failed. Again like the previous staff all three coaches & Haran should be under the pump.

Gareth67

First Grade
Back to the game . The boys should put everything behind them and go out and give their all in this their final match of the season , they owe us that much at least - and themselves .

Show some true spirit and really get stuck into the South Sydney side , if they are able to do that then they will have a chance of going out on a winning note for 2021 .

It would certainly give us something to look forward to next year - Dragons by 12 😇

Last edited:

denis preston

First Grade
The club wouldn't be game to send him off, would they ? He is lucky he is not at Jubilee or Win or it could have been very embarrassing with boos reining out all over the ground ! Hook surely hasn't read the room on this bloke.