What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 26 schedule

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Round 26 - 4-6 September
Friday
Dragons v Eels @ WIN Jubilee Oval, 7:35pm Ch9
Tigers v Bulldogs @ Sydney Football Stadium, 7:35pm Ch9
Saturday
Warriors v Storm @ Mt Smart Stadium, 5:30pm AEST FOX Sports 2 LIVE
Sharks v Rabbitohs @ Toyota Stadium, 7:30pm FOX Sports 2 LIVE
Sea Eagles v Titans @ Brookvale Oval, 7:30pm FOX Sports 2 LIVE
Sunday
Roosters v Cowboys @ Sydney Football Stadium, 2:00pm FOX Sports 2 LIVE
Knights v Panthers @ EnergyAustralia Stadium, 3:00pm Ch9 Delayed
Sunday Night
Broncos v Raiders @ Suncorp Stadium, 7:00pm FOX Sports 2 LIVE

Source: www.rabbitohs.com.au

The NRL are f**king stupid, surely the dragons game would be a guarenteed Sunday arvo game.

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
If the roosters were a bit better they wouldve put the dogs/tigers and the roosters/cows clash as a double header. Lets all blame the rorters for being so sh*t.

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
The Dragons and the Dogs always seem to play on a Friday night. If not one, its the other, now its both. If we both made the Grand Final, would they change the date to the friday?

Doug2234

First Grade
Sucks big time.

I was at Saints Leagues for Fathers Day buffet lunch on the Sunday and was going to walk across the road after if the game was Sunday arvo!!!

DAMN CHANNEL 9!!! FFS

Sas2200

Juniors
woohoo !!! iim the only one happy here loll, i love friday night games!!! and i cant make sunday, as i think this particluar sunday in question might just be my soccer grand final day!!

albert

Juniors
The Dragons and the Dogs always seem to play on a Friday night.

I am also not happy with the dragons playing on a Friday.I'd rather watch them on Foxsports on a Saturday or Sunday.Channel nine over here does not put the game on until around midnight.Thank god I can listen on the radio(on a Friday) via 2GB.They seem to have more Friday night games than any other clubs.

The Major

Bench
WOO HOOOOO!!!!! As much as i'd prefer the Sunday arvo game, it means i can make the wedding of one of my good mates up at the Carrington Hotel in Katoomba on Sunday. I was all set to brush it and be thought a curnt as a result. Big party at the Taj afterwards fellas if all goes according to plan.

The Major

Bench
Hey does that mean they'll have the chopper on hand with the JJ Giltenan shield prepped and ready for either the SFS or Kojo?? i.e if its left to the last round to determine who gets it?

vista

Juniors
WE WANT THE FIRST OF 2 LAP OF HONOURS FOR 2009 ON SUNDAY ARVO. f**k CHANNEL 9. DOUST - PULL YOUR FINGER OUT ON THIS ONE BUDDY.

big pat

Coach
a lot of people talk about jumping on the st george bandwagon, well guess what none more so than nine, because they are top and the bennett factor, that means huge ratings, nothing doust or anybody else can do,because the nrl let nine dictate to them,and its not about to change soon.