What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 26 tipping?

knightsgal85

Juniors
Who are you all tipping this week? My tipping last round was absolutely atrocious. I'm actually looking forward to the games this week, a few good match-ups, & 50-50 selections, most notably the Green Machine vs Roosters encounter. My tips currently stand as follows:

Broncos vs Dragons

Warriors vs Wests Tigers (Wests Tigers, you have to do this for the Knights so we can steal 6th position on the ladder. If you just manage to win, we'll complete the rest of the job on Sunday. Please, just try not to concede too many points ;-) ) - Tip edited from Tigers to Warriors.

Sharks vs Bulldogs

Storm vs Sea Eagles

Raiders vs Roosters

Panthers vs Eels

Knights vs Cowboys (Knights, we have to repeat our performance from our win against the Dragons, as we may very well sneak in & steal 6th position on the ladder from the Warriors (provided they lose to the Tigers). I am finally convinced that we are capable of winning by a large margin. If we blitz the Cowboys by over 30 points, we may be gifted with a second chance, if we were to lose in the first round of the finals series, which would be a bonus. Current points differential is Warriors 19, Knights -11. It is mathematically possible).

Rabbitohs vs Bye (I'm sure they will beat the bye).

Andy

First Grade
I'm going for the Roosters over the Raiders and the Warriors over the Tigers. Warriors have Jones back.

knightsgal85

Juniors
Andy said:
I'm going for the Roosters over the Raiders and the Warriors over the Tigers. Warriors have Jones back.

The Raiders are specials ;-) (I'm a 'little' biased). Yeah, I'll probably end up tipping the Warriors, but I'll be hoping the Tigers manage to post a win, so we may possibly sneak into 6th position.

Terminator

First Grade
Termy's Rd.26 Tips:

1. Broncos to trounce the Dragons
2. Warriors to smash Tigers( sorry KG-85, but its going to happen whether we like it or not, accept it and move on)
3. Bulldogs to trounce the Sharkies

4. Raiders to scape home over the Roosters
5. Storm to hail on Sea eagles
6. Panthers too good for Eels

7. Knights repeat last performance over Cowboys

Rabbitoes to make two figures and get some much needed and sought after counceling.

knightsgal85

Juniors
terminator007 said:
2. Warriors to smash Tigers( sorry KG-85, but its going to happen whether we like it or not, accept it and move on)

:lol: There is nothing wrong with 'wishful thinking' ;-) Weren't you the exact same person who just tipped the Knights for a 3rd Premiership this year? :lol:

I've actually now altered my selection to the Warriors, but I'll be 'hoping' for an upset.

ReplicatedGod

Juniors
ok...

Broncos vs Dragons
Warriors vs West Tigers
Sharks vs Bulldogs
Storm vs Sea Eagles
Raiders vs Roosters
Panthers vs Eels
KNIGHTS vs Cowboys
Souths vs Themself

glamour_eel

Juniors
Trust me, if the Dragons beat Broncos the eels will beat Penrith. And I remain optmistic. Fortune favours the brave...go the mighty mighty eels!
And others games well....who gives a sh*t. It's all about who gets that 8th spot.

Aussie_Knight

Juniors
Broncos (Sorry glamour_eel, dragons have no chance)
Warriors
Bulldogs
Storm
Raiders
Eels
Knights

I'm thinking two upsets are on the cards in the Raiders over the Roosters and the Eels to beat Penrith.

knightsgal85

Juniors
MC DUI, if you do read this thread, are you betting this week, & what are your selections, if you are willing to disclose? I'm so jealous of you from last week's return you got ;-) I'll be putting money on the Raiders, but I am willing to go the accumulator way, I'm just not sure though. Other than that, haven't really seen the prices as yet, so I'm not sure which way to go as yet.

knightsgal85

Juniors
glamour_eel wrote:
Trust me, if the Dragons beat Broncos the eels will beat Penrith.

I have that feeling too. Everything seems to revolve around Friday Night's game doesn't it? However, it's going to be extremely difficult for the Dragons to get up, despite the Broncos 6-game* losing streak.

And others games well....who gives a sh*t. It's all about who gets that 8th spot.

It matters a hell lot for me GG, I mean GE ;-) The scenario for me is that it can cost me my ultimate tipping crown, in the local tipping competition I am in!

bronnie34

Juniors
Not sure about what teams to go for this week, one things for sure i suck! In all the tipping comps I am in i am about middle of the road. So it really doesn't matter who i go for.

Kaz

junior
glamour_eel said:
Trust me, if the Dragons beat Broncos the eels will beat Penrith. And I remain optmistic. Fortune favours the brave...go the mighty mighty eels!

The Dragons have to beat the Broncos by 16 points & the Eels have to beat Penrith by 16 points to get into the 8.

I can't see Penrith letting a cheque of $100,000 slip through their fingers.

Booziesgal

Juniors
BRONCOS over dragons
WARRIORS over tigers
BULLDOGS over sharks
STORM over manly
ROOSTERS over raiders
PANTHERS over eels
MIGHTY KNIGHTS over cowgirl
and
SOUTHS over bye

knightsno1fan

Juniors
Dragons over Broncos
Warriors over Wests
Bulldogs over Sharks
Storm over Manly
Roosters over Raiders
Panthers over Eels
Knights over Cowboys[/b]

knightsgal85

Juniors
Kaz said:
I can't see Penrith letting a cheque of $100,000 slip through their fingers.

When you mention that, I'm pretty certain they wouldn't do that either. I totally forgot about the cash winnings for the Minor Premiership ;-)

MC DUI

Juniors
Broncos vs Dragons

Warriors vs Wests Tigers (Even so goooooo Tigers give us 6th possie)

Sharks vs Bulldogs

Storm vs Sea Eagles

Raiders vs Roosters

Panthers
vs Eels

Knights vs Cowboys (96-0 I figure we get 48-0 in each half this time :D :D :D )

Latest posts