What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 26 v Souffs

soc123_au

Staff member
Yeah seems close to what we lost in Spencer.

Don't get me wrong I have no issue with Henry. Just for me you start him and play him long minutes not off the bench in a 15min cameo.
Henry should be the JFH replacement imo, he isn't like for like obviously, but has the motor to play big minutes effectively.

I'd like to see more of the ball playing from Smith off the bench, he has the skill, just depends on what role he is being told to play. Or he starts and Leota off the bench and told to fire up.

Petea as Spencer V2 hopefully

Black Panther

Juniors
They need big games or we should shop them around while they are still worth big bucks
That’s pretty funny. Shop a NSW back rower and an International Prop after losing JFH next year. Are you trying to get rid of all the experienced players, or just taking the piss.

Players go through high and lows every year, give them time. They are big match players who are proven on the big stage.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
That’s pretty funny. Shop a NSW back rower and an International Prop after losing JFH next year. Are you trying to get rid of all the experienced players, or just taking the piss.

Players go through high and lows every year, give them time. They are big match players who are proven on the big stage.
Half and half. Leota has always been up and down but genuinely does well when it matters.
Liam is the one who's really pissed me off in 2024, the only good games he's played have been for NSW and he needled up to play them. He been pathetic for us

Iamback

Coach
Henry should be the JFH replacement imo, he isn't like for like obviously, but has the motor to play big minutes effectively.

I'd like to see more of the ball playing from Smith off the bench, he has the skill, just depends on what role he is being told to play. Or he starts and Leota off the bench and told to fire up.

Petea as Spencer V2 hopefully

I'd was in the Henry start Leota bench camp all year. I have seen nothing from either to change my mind

Latest posts