What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 26 | v Souths | ANZ | Fri Sep 6 7:45pm

With a full strength Chooks this game would have been epic, only hoping they can keep it respectable.

lol@souffs 32 whyhasgodforsakentheChookslateintheseason 12

You have no idea you stupid merkin lol

What a win.....SBW and Jimmy in God mode, Jake, Angry, Mini, Moa on fire. Very gutsy and deserved win against all odds.

Burgo should go for kickin Angry who drilled the dog hard in his next hitup. :lol:

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Pretty happy with that..

Always nice to beat our little brothers..

Another half where we hold a team to zero, so it looks like the defence is back..

If Horrie Is God, then $BW is Allah..

BBQ was fantastic, apart from that one brain dead kick in the first half..

The boogie monster checks under his bed each night for JWH..

Jake keeps improving into one of the elite hookers in the game..

Moa was massive..again..

The Napa-orizer is as green as grass, makes some mistakes, but he looks a real goer..i was so impressed with his game tonight, on such a massive stage..

SKDumb had one of his special moments, but at least he was trying his guts out when he did it, and was basically okay apart from that..

Mitchell Pearce made his detractors eat some humble pie..great all round game..

FPN played great too..missed a couple of tackles, and made the odd error, but was solid..he always plays well against Souff$..His hit on (George??) Burgess on our own tryline was a game changer..

And our leader Mini made me eat the humble pie tonight..he had me genuinely worried about whether he was still up too it, but he is killing it..Dat tackle..

Guerra was enormous playing out of position..he & $BW shut Inglis down for enough of ther game for us to dominate..Great game Aiden..

And we did this without RTS, LOD, Maubs & Future Chooks, Blues & Aussie capitano..

So we finish the regular season on top..now the real footy starts..

Go Easts..

Fairfax

Juniors
That "Scum: Forever in our shadow" banner shows the same lack of class that makes me despise elements of the $ouff$ fanbase. Must have been sad for them packing it up as we were given the shield. No class. No class at all.

Von

Juniors
That "Scum: Forever in our shadow" banner shows the same lack of class that makes me despise elements of the $ouff$ fanbase. Must have been sad for them packing it up as we were given the shield. No class. No class at all.

LOL! Would have loved to have seen their 1 tooth frowning faces as they packed that bullshit sign up and had to lug it all the way home! :D

It was truly a great win. So many injuries, guys out of position, some confidence concerns after 2 straight losses, playing at Souffs "home" ground. A win for the ages!!!!

And to stop those "scum" winning any silverware, was the icing on the cake! :lol::crazy::D
Over the moon!

And TT, I'm sure you're happy you were totally wrong. :D

adamkungl

Immortal
We've had similar signs directly bagging them, no big deal. They looked like f**kwits come full time :lol:

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Some huge efforts from a few players last night. Mini has yet again made me eat a huge slice of humble pie. Like future chooks NSW Australian capitano and angry birds, he brings a massive calming influence over the whole side and his positioning out the back is so mportant for us. Still dodgy attacking the rolling ball tho.

Naps was freaking huge I thought. Not sure but I think he played the full 80 and his enthusiasm and fight was there for the full 80. He needs to stay under angry birds massive wing and soak up everything JWH has to offer in terms of learning.

SBW is the most complete footballer I've seen. The inglis miss just sparked him and switched on beast mode. You just get the sense he's gonna explode in the final series.

Latest posts