What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 26 v The Eels

MrBlack

Juniors
At this point I think we just focus on who gives us the best chance at winning now. And by now I dont mean the next two games but in the finals. To me right now if Kenny goes down I think Cogger is the better win now option for the finals. The couple starts he is getting may make all the difference if he is needed in the finals.
Which is why Hoskings played in the centres for 2 games.

Kilkenny

Coach
They are just being cautious with Tago, like they were with Martin earlier in the year. Why risk him now, nothing to gain, everything to lose.
I‘m not suggesting we play or risk Tago, rather we need to give McLean his debut now as insurance in case something was to happen to either Crichton or Peachy. i Don’t even want to contemplate that possibility.

Fangs

Coach
I‘m not suggesting we play or risk Tago, rather we need to give McLean his debut now as insurance in case something was to happen to either Crichton or Peachy. i Don’t even want to contemplate that possibility.

Salmon around the squad but not in the 17 indicates he isn't the centre cover either. Peachey is number one then a guy like McClean provided he plays well enough tonight. Potentially Hosking but he looks like a replacement for Sorenson.

John Hamblin

Juniors
Penrith Panthers can confirm that tonight’s Round 26 clash against Parramatta Eels at BlueBet Stadium is officially sold out.

The ‘house full’ sign was raised after the final tickets for the Battle of the West were snapped up on Thursday afternoon.

Tonight’s clash is the first sold out Thursday night game in NRL history.

Gates will open at 5.50pm with the NRL clash against the Eels to kick-off at 7.50pm.

Fans attending tonight’s game are encouraged to arrive early to avoid potential delays with finding parking and entering BlueBet Stadium.

Iamback

Coach
Roosters were smart they only won 2gfs than went back to being mediocre so it didn’t look to suspicious

10pm you will be on Mad Monday...

I hope Matto got some savings.

Fitting he saved himself $4k from taking the suspension to start the season... saves himself the same by getting Winter prices for Bali to end it

Kilkenny

Coach
It will be interesting to see where McLean lines up tonight.

I assume he slots into the centres, although he has played more games this season in Cup on the wing. No games at fullback so zero chance he lines up there. Jenkins has played the entire season on the wing.

Assuming he plays centres will be interesting to see who his direct opponent is. Penisini is a good young player, Simonnson is probably only average centre at NRL but is reasonably quick if given space. Will be tough outing for him, good test I guess.

The Eels playing for pride only, so I think they will throw the ball around, with plenty of off loads.

Last edited:

Iamback

Coach
It will be interesting to see where McLean lines up tonight.

I assume he slots into the centres, although he has played more games this season in Cup on the wing. No games at fullback so zero chance he lines up there. Jenkins has played the entire season on the wing.

Assuming he plays centres will be interesting to see who his direct opponent is. Penisini is a good young player, Simonnson is probably only average centre at NRL but is reasonably quick if given space. Will be tough outing for him, good test I guess.

The Eels playing for pride only, so I think they will throw the ball around, with plenty of off loads.

He has been right centre in NSW Cup, Slotting in there for Crichton makes the most sense.

Cleary and Martin will protect him in defence