What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 26 v Warriors

Dragon David

First Grade
Well I guess it's my turn again to start another one of these threads.

Going over the ditch and playing the Warriors will be a test for us. They are running third now and will want to remain in that position so that they can end the season the following week against the Dolphins in the top 4.

Provided that our boys put in the same effort as in the past few weeks, I will be happy. If they manage a win, then I would be even happier.

BLM01

First Grade
We are a chance here... but not on their home patch. Warriors have been the side in the latter half of the year that have had the most rub of the green from the officials. THey look like they have run out of coal from a big year
No doubt they are a much better side than last year but I still dont know how they will be under the cap next year with RTS coming and losing no-one.
Dare I say it, it still does appear that the NRL are saying thank you for what you did in the past few seasons.

Draginzaaar

Bench
Well I guess it's my turn again to start another one of these threads.

Going over the ditch and playing the Warriors will be a test for us. They are running third now and will want to remain in that position so that they can end the season the following week against the Dolphins in the top 4.

Provided that our boys put in the same effort as in the past few weeks, I will be happy. If they manage a win, then I would be even happier.
DWZ scored 4 last time. If the winger still comes in, it might be 5.

Dragon David

First Grade
We are a chance here... but not on their home patch. Warriors have been the side in the latter half of the year that have had the most rub of the green from the officials. THey look like they have run out of coal from a big year
No doubt they are a much better side than last year but I still dont know how they will be under the cap next year with RTS coming and losing no-one.
Dare I say it, it still does appear that the NRL are saying thank you for what you did in the past few seasons.
Your dare I think is correct. The Warriors did help the NRL in the times of trouble during Covid and the NRL might have issued an edict to the officials to "help them out" with some helpful decisions.

While I can see that the rub of the green will go to the Warriors on game day, I really hope that we keep our effort up and not give in. This will instil a never say die attitude amongst our players for the future.

Got to keep an eye out on the Warriors halves who if given too much leeway, will take advantage and score freely. Defence will be a big factor especially on our left edge.

hewi

Bench
Your dare I think is correct. The Warriors did help the NRL in the times of trouble during Covid and the NRL might have issued an edict to the officials to "help them out" with some helpful decisions.

While I can see that the rub of the green will go to the Warriors on game day, I really hope that we keep our effort up and not give in. This will instil a never say die attitude amongst our players for the future.

Got to keep an eye out on the Warriors halves who if given too much leeway, will take advantage and score freely. Defence will be a big factor especially on our left edge.

Unless of course sanity prevails and we get a new left winger.

jak

Bench

sorry to ask dave but when did we get a left edge ?

2010Dragons

Bench
While I like Carrs enthusiasm at the pressers, if the Feagais are still in the team this week I would have to question his ability. Most on this forum, all the commentators are seeing it and broadcasting it and still he remains.
These two clowns just can read the play and count numbers.

First thing Flano needs to do is go back to basics by teaching them how to read the play and learn to count.

I think they should be dropped and maybe stake a couple full size cardboard cutout pictures of Cooper and Gaz in the centres. These cardboards would do a better job than these two clowns.