What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 26 vs. North Queensland Cowboys Discussion

Big Pete

Referee
Dolphins vs. North Queensland Cowboys
Suncorp Stadium, Friday 25 August 2023
Kick Off: 8:00pm

DOL2022TEAM.png

1. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow 2. Jamayne Isaako 3. Tesi Niu 4. Robert Jennings 5. Jack Bostock 6. Kodi Nikorima 7. Sean O'Sullivan 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Harrison Graham 10. Mark Nicholls 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Connelly Lemuelu 13. Kenny Bromwich

14. Jarrod Wallace 15. Josh Kerr 16. Euan Aitken 17. Herman Ese'ese

18. JJ Collins 19. Isaiya Katoa 20. Valynce Te Whare 21. Anthony Milford 22. Kurt Donoghoe

NQL2023TEAM.png

1. Scott Drinkwater 2. Kyle Feldt 3. Zac Laybutt 4. Peta Hiku 5. Murray Taulagi 6. Tom Dearden 7. Chad Townsend 8. Jordan McLean 9. Reece Robson 10. Jason Taumalolo 11. Luciano Leilua 12. Heilum Luki 13. Reuben Cotter

14. Jake Granville 15. Coen Hess 16. Griffin Neame 17. Kulikefu Finefeuiaki

18. Jamayne Taunoa-Brown 19. Brendan Elliot 20. James Tamou 21. Robert Derby 22. Jack Gosiewski​

Last edited:

Big Pete

Referee
The Hammer, Kenny Bromwich and Connelly Lemuelu should be available after completing their 11 day concussion protocol. I'd imagine we'll see them come straight in with Aitken returning to the centres.

There's a decision to be made over Trai Fuller. Redcliffe have a sudden death final against the Sunshine Coast Falcons this weekend. I'm not a coach but wouldn't it be in the club's best interest to focus on the lower grades and give the developing players their best shot in their respective competitions?

MugaB

Coach
The Hammer, Kenny Bromwich and Connelly Lemuelu should be available after completing their 11 day concussion protocol. I'd imagine we'll see them come straight in with Aitken returning to the centres.

There's a decision to be made over Trai Fuller. Redcliffe have a sudden death final against the Sunshine Coast Falcons this weekend. I'm not a coach but wouldn't it be in the club's best interest to focus on the lower grades and give the developing players their best shot in their respective competitions?
Hopefully papanhauzen doesn't play for falcons, and it wont matter, but if he does, best to keep fuller in 1st grade

Big Pete

Referee
Jesse Bromwich and Robert Jennings have been ruled out of tonight's clash.

Euan Aitken will shift to the centres with Jarrod Wallace coming into the starting pack. Both Katoa & Collins will come onto the bench.

PhinsUp889

Juniors
How nice will it be to actually have some speed in this side next year. Wont get burnt out wide every week thankfully. But please, somehow find a way to find another half. SOS isn’t it and I think Wayne knows that.