What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 Saturday 24th March @ ANZ Stadium v Manly Sea Eagles

Travitoh

First Grade
No changes unless AR happens to be available and Hunt for GI if he got more than a knock to the head.

Souths by 10

Travitoh

First Grade
I’d like fui to start and Sutton off the bench.
Isn’t AR out for a month?

Agreed but Sutton didn't do a whole lot wrong to be dropped to the bench i believe.
He is but he has been known to return ahead of time in the past. Unlikely i know

Travitoh

First Grade
AR had surgeory didn’t he? No way he’s back if so.

I only knew of him being hurt but if so then you're right, we won't see him for a bit.
Hopefully AD can grow into the role in the next couple of weeks because while i didn't think he necessarily looked bad, he was a bit green.

Rabbits20

Immortal
No excuses here. We need desperation!!!

Plus repeat sets and missing less tackles along with less penalties!

We need to fix a lot of things!

They need to give it everything for us members!

I know if Angus doesn't Itsa will be down in the front row tearing him a new one and making sure he can hear it too!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Also Jack Gosiewski played reserve grade today and scored 4 tries!

Perfect timing for him and he will be a late inclusion to verse us and be ready to tear us a new one!!!

Let's see if we have the desire!!! I haven't seen that thus far which for me is most disappointing...

They don't seem to know how much wearing our jersey means do some of them. They are taking it for granted!!!!

Something must change quick smart!!!

All discipline has gone out the door....

callmack1

Staff member
Looking forward to this.

While it sucks we're losing, I don't so much mind early season losses as long as we're building. In saying that, we can't get too far behind in terms of the ladder or it's gonna cost us when we do hit our straps.

Can't wait to see how the boys improve.

Travitoh

First Grade
Agree. We win this and then we’re contenders for the premiership. ;)
Looking forward to this.

While it sucks we're losing, I don't so much mind early season losses as long as we're building. In saying that, we can't get too far behind in terms of the ladder or it's gonna cost us when we do hit our straps.

Can't wait to see how the boys improve.

Haha. I wouldn't go that far but as it currently stands, we've played a red hot NZ and a top 4 contender and lost it due to a couple of moments.
A win next week is important as it will be reward for the early season efforts as well as take undeserved pressure off of the coach and players. Winning and losing can become a habit so it's important that we break it now.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Haha. I wouldn't go that far but as it currently stands, we've played a red hot NZ and a top 4 contender and lost it due to a couple of moments.
A win next week is important as it will be reward for the early season efforts as well as take undeserved pressure off of the coach and players. Winning and losing can become a habit so it's important that we break it now.

No it’s just the attitude of most Souths supporters haha. When we win we’re on top of the world and then when we lose we’re slitting our wrists. Hitting our top form early wouldn’t be a good thing anyway. We’ve seen what happens to teams that burnout halfway through the season. I’d rather be losing now and winning later in the season than vice versa. As long as we don’t leave our end of season streak till the last minute this time.

Rabbits20

Immortal
No it’s just the attitude of most Souths supporters haha. When we win we’re on top of the world and then when we lose we’re slitting our wrists. Hitting our top form early wouldn’t be a good thing anyway. We’ve seen what happens to teams that burnout halfway through the season. I’d rather be losing now and winning later in the season than vice versa. As long as we don’t leave our end of season streak till the last minute this time.
Well it'll only get harder in a couple of weeks against Dragons and Rorters!

A win against Manly is a must!

Travitoh

First Grade
Well it'll only get harder in a couple of weeks against Dragons and Rorters!

A win against Manly is a must!

We'd need AR back or for AD to find his feet, but i wouldn't be surprised if we pinched a result against one of those two.

Rabbits20

Immortal
We'd need AR back or for AD to find his feet, but i wouldn't be surprised if we pinched a result against one of those two.
From our first 6 we have to be 2 and 4 going into Canberra and then Broncos then Knights after that! Our draw gets even worse after that.

If we are 1 and 5 it's all over....

Travitoh

First Grade
3-2 over the next 5 weeks is a real possibilty with Manly, Canterbury and Canberra all very winnable.

Rabbits20

Immortal
3-2 over the next 5 weeks is a real possibilty with Manly, Canterbury and Canberra all very winnable.
Do the boys want it though is the big question???

How bad do they really want it and how hard do they wanna push??

I know the other sides will be up for it...

Latest posts