What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 Team List vs Roosters (Friday Night Football)

Eelogical

Referee
I reckon his name is Barry Cronin or Barry Lutrell
p01gh9mm.jpg

Bazal

Post Whore
Dan's @ wenty still has some. It's now made in Texas AFAIK.

Dans had the "new" Fosters nationwide for a while but I think they've started to drop it.

They still brew it in Australia though. Yatala, I think, where CUB brews most of their dross...I mean, mainstream beer. The US do brew it themselves these days though so I wouldn't be shocked if grey market stock makes its' way back here too.

Eelogical

Referee
Dans had the "new" Fosters nationwide for a while but I think they've started to drop it.

They still brew it in Australia though. Yatala, I think, where CUB brews most of their dross...I mean, mainstream beer. The US do brew it themselves these days though so I wouldn't be shocked if grey market stock makes its' way back here too.
Yatala pie shop is supposed to be OK. Never been but they have signs on the M1.

Yeah no worries. It's not like either of us are ever going to drink that shit unless it's the last grog on earth. I do enjoy some trivia though. Have you ever thought about going on a game show? you'd clean up I reckon.

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah no worries. It's not like either of us are ever going to drink that shit unless it's the last grog on earth. I do enjoy some trivia though. Have you ever thought about going on a game show? you'd clean up I reckon.

I do know an awful lot of useless shit lol. No good with being in front of people so I reckon I'd struggle

Grog was my job though, so that's where all that stuff comes from.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I do know an awful lot of useless shit lol. No good with being in front of people so I reckon I'd struggle

Grog was my job though, so that's where all that stuff comes from.
Pffffffffffffh!!!!

Grog is my life Merkin!!