What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 Team

mxlegend99

Referee
1. Rhys Wesser
2. Luke Rooney
3. Michael Jennings
4. Brad Tighe
5. Michael Gordon
6. Maurice Blair
7. Jarrod Sammut
8. Tony Puletua
9. Luke Priddis
10. Petero Civoniceva (C)
11. Frank Pritchard
12. Trent Waterhouse
13. Nathan Smith
Interchange:
14. Paul Aiton
15. Adam Woolnough
16. Brendan Worth
17. Matthew Bell
18. Josh Bateman

Coach: Matthew Elliott

Improvements. But wtf is Worthless doing in the team? And no Masada again? :crazy:

Under 20's:
1. Lachlan Coote 2. Zoram Watene 3. Chris Ward 4. William Isa 5. Sonny Tuigamala 6. Wade Graham 7. Trent Iselin 8. Bradley Goodwin 9. Joel Romelo 10. Ollie Tia Tia 11. Michael Leeds 12. Joesph Paulo 13. Jamie Theoharous Interchange: 14. Masada Iosefa 15. Tinirau Arona 16. Sam McKendry 17. Daniel Penese 18. Luke Clydesdale 19. Guy Hodgins Coach: Steve Georgallis

Munky

Coach
That side isn't terrible but it isn't great.

Thank god Flash is back, watching Sparkles was painful.

*Sandy*

First Grade
It will be interesting to see how Tony P will go with the starting No.8 on his back. Great to see Flash back in and Bell on the Bench.

We desparately need pressure on the Forwards.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Also interesting to note Masada in the no.14 for the u/20's! What's going on there?

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
PK said:
Also interesting to note Masada in the no.14 for the u/20's! What's going on there?

I think he's been over playing his hand. Gary Belcher picked him up on it against Brisbane.

Masada is super talented, but TEAM needs to come first.

Big Mick

Referee
My arse...he is the best player in that team...he can't help it if he has to do a lot of work.

He makes 36 tackles a game and still doesn't lose his zest...while Romelo is a very good hooker in his own right, and I believe could be a first grader one day, he isn't in Iosefa's league.

Also...That is a stupid bench...

3 props and a hooker...imo that bench is so dumb its not funny.

The days of bashing and barging are over...we need fast and skillful backrowers and props.

While Bell and Puletua are good selections playing at prop and I think this selection may rejuvenate Puletua's career in fact, the selection of Worth on the bench, ahead of someone like a Bateman, Paulo, Moors...is quite puzzling.

choc_soldier

Coach
Flash is back... woot!

Could do with some more Iosefa - his day will come soon... hopefully!

Still underwhelmed with the line up though.

Rocky Rabbit

Juniors
Not a bad team panthers.

As a rabbit fan im not happy about Gordon being back... damn hes a good winger.

Lets hope for a good game and no injuries

mxlegend99

Referee
He probably won't be match fit just yet. So i doubt he'll be one of the players to watch out for this game.

Although even in his first game back from injury, he will put Mark O'Halloran to shame.

Caged Panther

First Grade
report in todays herald suggest Tony actually asked to be shifted to the front row for this weeks game so he could try and get more involved

Munky

Coach
We got the win but the 2nd half was pathetic.

On a positive note the Sammut/Blair combo is working quite well IMO. Plenty of kicks are weighted just perfect. It's a shame we give away stupid penalties when we trap them inside the 10.

Caged Panther

First Grade
blair has actually surprise me with his kicking game and his performance at 5/8 especially after how we went there in his debut last year. Then again it was his debut.

Dave Q

Coach
Well played panthers.

Id thought wed get there but you were too strong.

Panther forwards played well.

Good humoured crowd as per usual.

SethGecko

Juniors
Serves you right for our pre game dissing Dave Q. You should shut your stupid trap until you win. You got porked.

Dave Q

Coach
SethGecko said:
Serves you right for our pre game dissing Dave Q. You should shut your stupid trap until you win. You got porked.

Suck it in tosser.

If you thought that was a diss or I dont like the panthers, you need your head read.

Then again at 56 posts I can understand your stupidity.

SethGecko

Juniors
LOL ........ 4,677 posts of absolute crap. The bigger the post count the bigger the penis eh? Tosser.

Your bullsh*t dissing of teams and then calling your team the 'pride of the league' and all about tradition etc. It wears thin. It's just my opinion Dave. Manly next week Dave. Get your drivel ready for 4,678.

Dave Q

Coach
SethGecko said:
LOL ........ 4,677 posts of absolute crap. The bigger the post count the bigger the penis eh? Tosser.

Your bullsh*t dissing of teams and then calling your team the 'pride of the league' and all about tradition etc. It wears thin. It's just my opinion Dave. Manly next week Dave. Get your drivel ready for 4,678.

Poor sportsmenship on your behalf I think Seth.