What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 Team

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Sorry mate. I attend the Harold Mats and SG Ball matches and they hand out a publication called Rugby League News i think its called. Its a very good read actually. Thorough updates of Mats,Ball,Jim Beam Cup and NSW Cup. Its about $3.50 a week.

abpanther said:
Hey guys, does anyone actually know how Moors has gone this season? Has he regressed? Do yuo guys think McKendry or Paulo are ready to come into First Grade? Surely they can have more impact than Bell or Worth.

The first game against the bulldogs i was told Moors had an absoloute shocker, dont know how hes gone the last two weeks. But i have heard BAteman has been far and away the standout over the first few rounds.

As for Paulo and Mckendry being ready. Paulo was quite average i thought last year, he has come on a bit the first few rounds this year and played out of his skin last week, though he needs to show that form consistently week in week out before being selected for first grade.
The same can be said for Mckendry, i watched him play i nthe trials and the first two rounds of this comp and he was poor at best, last week coming off the bench he got his old spark back, and was damaging before running out of puff. He needs to play consistantly well in the toyota cup and work on his fitness before being thrown into first grade. Maybe towards the end of the season.

The only player i think that is ready for the step up is Iosefa, although being named on the bench last week obviously his no in favour with the coaching staff.

Kilkenny

Coach
Junior Moors is an enigma. He has the size and is very athletic but is you think
Big T and Pritchard dont always put in, then this kid is right there alongside them. He has all the talent in the world but I just dont know whether he is going to realise his talent. Shame because he could be very good for us.

Latest posts