What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 vs. Dragons

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
any team that has morris, soward, prior, latimore, ah mau and fien in it has major issues

Fair enough. I'm thinking more about our defensive structure on the edges, particulalrly around Scott and Hornby.

If Lawrence needs a game to get back into form and get some confidence then surely this is it.

As for dud players - how about your bench minus Fulton? Junior Moors isn't a first grader.

hutch

First Grade
His only role can be to become Dallas Johnson and aim for 60 tackles a game.

Anything else is out of his ability zone.

Unlike Johnson, Fulton possesses a running game though. He runs good lines out wide and isn't just confined to the middle of the park in attack or defence. I don't think he is anything like Johnson!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bring Chisholm on the bnch FFS.

He's better than Meaney in any position Meaney plays imo.

Faster, better passing and kicking game, great step, elusive.

He's more than ready and he's more than good enough

Matchball

Bench
We will smash them.
They can attack but the defence is absolutely terrible, Soward is at his shirt pulling best this season.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
?

I think Soward's defense has actually been pretty good this season.

It is Hornby who has been a defensive liability so far.

saint06

Juniors
There's Matchball popping off again, not knowing what he is talking about.

At least you have guys like Hybrid who knows what they are doing.

boxa777

Coach
We will smash them.
They can attack but the defence is absolutely terrible, Soward is at his shirt pulling best this season.

Shirt-pulling hahaha? So dense.

You clearly haven't watched one moment of our games. His defence improved greatly last year and he's been excellent in that regard during Round 1 and 2.

There's plenty of other holes for you to exploit though.

macnaz

Staff member
Smash them!!!! Its been years since i was ever confident we would smash a side. To be honest i have no idea one way or another how this game will play out .

Matchball

Bench
There's Matchball popping off again, not knowing what he is talking about.

At least you have guys like Hybrid who knows what they are doing.

Soward grabs more shirt than the snow droppers in housing commission estates.
I'm willing to bet he misses 3 tackles tonight and I'm predicting a 14+ win to the tigers.

saint06

Juniors
I dont want to take your money off you Matchball.

I dont remember the last time you beat a team by 14+.

With no Ellis, no front row, i think you're a little deluded by believing that you gyus will win by 14+.

Just Matchball popping off again.

Fingerbang

Bench
Soward grabs more shirt than the snow droppers in housing commission estates.
I'm willing to bet he misses 3 tackles tonight and I'm predicting a 14+ win to the tigers.
Wow.....really living on the edge, aren't you? Betting on a half missing 3 or more tackles.....:roll:

Actually, read your words again, matchball.....you do realize if he misses 4 or more you lose that bet.

And tell us, how many will that couple of advocates lobbying for legal gay marriage in Aust in your halves miss? You think less than 3?

N.C.

Juniors
Wow.....really living on the edge, aren't you? Betting on a half missing 3 or more tackles.....:roll:

Actually, read your words again, matchball.....you do realize if he misses 4 or more you lose that bet.

And tell us, how many will that couple of advocates lobbying for legal gay marriage in Aust in your halves miss? You think less than 3?
Seriously now, if this is the standard you're going to be holding yourself to, you should never post in this forum again...

Look out guys, we're dealing with a wordsmith over here.

And to answer the question tacked on the end of that poorly worded insult: probably a few, neither are renowned for being the best defenders.

Bring Chisholm on the bnch FFS.

He's better than Meaney in any position Meaney plays imo.

Faster, better passing and kicking game, great step, elusive.

He's more than ready and he's more than good enough

Can't argue with any of that. Chisholm would offer far more anywhere in the back seven that Meaney could.

Latest posts