What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 vs Pinkies

Zigwaa

Bench
1. Dylan Farrell
2. Andrew Everingham
3. Matt King
4. Greg Inglis
5. Shaune Corrigan
6. John Sutton
7. Adam Reynolds
8. Scott Geddes
9. Issac Luke
10. Roy Asotasi
11. Sam Burgess
12. Dave Taylor
13. Michael Crocker

Interchange:
14. Dave Tyrell
15. Chris McQueen
16. Eddy Pettybourne
17. Jason Clark
18. Nathan Peats

Some changes from Madge, good to see he's made some changes that we've called for.

Isaac Luke adds more when he's on the field and needs to be on there longer, hence his start.

Corrigan to the wing - Talanoa gooorrrne. Whilst I think Corrigan is a weak centre, he'd be a solid winger and a lot more reliable that Talanoa.

Sam Burgess to the back row. Avoid some burnout from playing 80 minutes in around the ruck.

However, i think Peats should be in the 17 in front of Clarke and McQueen on the wing instead of Everingham.

rabbitohs95

Bench
1. Dylan Farrell
2. Andrew Everingham
3. Matt King
4. Greg Inglis
5. Shaune Corrigan
6. John Sutton
7. Adam Reynolds
8. Scott Geddes
9. Issac Luke
10. Roy Asotasi
11. Sam Burgess
12. Dave Taylor
13. Michael Crocker

Interchange:
14. Dave Tyrell
15. Chris McQueen
16. Eddy Pettybourne
17. Jason Clark
18. Nathan Peats

Some changes from Madge, good to see he's made some changes that we've called for.

Isaac Luke adds more when he's on the field and needs to be on there longer, hence his start.

Corrigan to the wing - Talanoa gooorrrne. Whilst I think Corrigan is a weak centre, he'd be a solid winger and a lot more reliable that Talanoa.

Sam Burgess to the back row. Avoid some burnout from playing 80 minutes in around the ruck.

However, i think Peats should be in the 17 in front of Clarke and McQueen on the wing instead of Everingham.

Completely agree with you Zigs, McQueen to wing, Everingham out and Peats into the 17. Could switch Inglis with Farrell as well, even during the game.

t10do

Juniors
I think everybody is surprised at the mcqueen omission.

Cant say Everingham impressed me against Warrington and the Dragons...but hey...lets see what he does.

As long as the Panthers don't kick to his wing....we he should be fine :D

iainlevy

Juniors
Move around Farrell, Sutto and GI. GI to the back, Sutto in centers and Farrell in the number 6. Then bring Mcqueen on the wing.
1. GI
2. (whilst Merritt is out) Everingham, Corrigan.
3. King
4. Sutton
5. Mcqueen
6. Farrell
7. Reynolds

Think that back line gives us much more size and strength. Huge attacking weapons, and would be hard to breach the flanks for the other teams attack.

pierced

Juniors
Move around Farrell, Sutto and GI. GI to the back, Sutto in centers and Farrell in the number 6. Then bring Mcqueen on the wing.
1. GI
2. (whilst Merritt is out) Everingham, Corrigan.
3. King
4. Sutton
5. Mcqueen
6. Farrell
7. Reynolds

Think that back line gives us much more size and strength. Huge attacking weapons, and would be hard to breach the flanks for the other teams attack.

Can Farrell play 6. Two young inexperienced halves means will virtually not have any. Anything that improves our defense on the wing I'm all for though. Hang on Talonoa's out, we have that sorted lol!

SaraSassypants

Juniors
McQueen can play forward and backs so he's probably there to cover of Everingham isn't coping well as well as adding utility value for the forwards

pierced

Juniors
Not to put to negative a spin on things, we really don't have a backline for this game. Farrell wont set the world on fire at full back, Everingham is on debut. Corrigan has been solidish but ordinary. King seems to be slowing down and Inglis never gets the ball. With our no 7 only playing his 3rd game and our 6 only playing a 3rd of every game I'm holding onto my tickets tightly. Gunna be a cracker! Nevertheless Go the Bunnies!

Cant understand Maguire ,Everingham did nothing in RTR and the Shield,and he gets picked in front of McQueen who was one of our best on Monday,as does Corrigan WTF!!!:xAsotasi and Crocker and Geddes wow its going to be a long day.
Glad I got tickets for my wife and myself for Perth,could be chasing our first win there against the Broncs,costing an arm and a leg.
Gold member but had to pay for our home game.:?:?

Red Bear

Referee
Everingham was rubbish a couple of weeks ago for Norths, pretty slow, was hooked at half time and comfortably outplayed by Hawkins (north sydney contracted player).

iainlevy

Juniors
I just dont think Farrell is a fullback, big fan of him, but dont think we get the best out of him there. Would rather see him on the wing or centre and with Merritt out, if Macguire doesnt wanna play GI at fullback, to see Hunt, or even Kurt French at the back.

Bow_rider

Juniors
Everingham was rubbish a couple of weeks ago for Norths, pretty slow, was hooked at half time and comfortably outplayed by Hawkins (north sydney contracted player).
Don't know what you were smoking, but Everingham was not replaced at all against the Tigers. He was one of Norths better players and is quite quick. He has been one of the most consistent players for a few years in the NSW Cup playing for Wests. Maguire was at the game against Tigers, so obviously he saw something in Everingham that you didn't.

Latest posts