What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3

renouf

Juniors
I thought Civonceiva had a strong game on the weekend.. sure he didn't pass it (but whats new).

Tupou will play on the wing, I guarantee it.. Bott just can't get a look in these days.. wait on, lets put McGuire on the wing! Yeah.. not

broncoman

Juniors
yeh i think he'll get another crack this weekend, he certainly wasnt one of the worst players against Cronulla...

Meanie

Juniors
Why has Bott dropped off the face of the planet suddenly? It's like every single player in the Clydesdales who resembles a winger is getting a look in before him.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Meanie said:
Why has Bott dropped off the face of the planet suddenly? It's like every single player in the Clydesdales who resembles a winger is getting a look in before him.

He can't defend! That is half the game, and its not as if we have Tate to help him currently!

salivor

First Grade
Meanie said:

Terrible on defence, a liability under the high ball, no ability to get over the advantage line, too small and not powerful enough, should I continue? Bott is purely speed and thats not enough to make it in first grade IMO.

broncoman

Juniors
bott cant read a game, a few years ago you could hide a player in defence but in the modern game you are a sitting duck even on the wing...
Bott has plenty of potential but not matter how many tries he'd score for us atm, i guess the ammount he would cost us would put him out of the picture...

Big Pete

Referee
Official Team

Karmichael Hunt
Tame Tupou
Shaun Berrigan
Justin Hodges
Darius Boyd
Darren Lockyer (c)
Brett Seymour
Shane Webcke
Michael Ennis
Petero Civoniceva
Dane Carlaw
David Stagg
Casey McGuire

Interchange:

Brad Thorn
Ben Hannant
Corey Parker
Greg Eastwood

I don't think we can win with this team unless something drastic happens.

Seems like our forwards are going to be pretty slack, most of them arn't able to train.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Dear gosh! Not Jane again! FFS Wayne the bloke is useless! Stuart Kelly would be more value and that is saying something becuase he is just plain crap!

Meanie said:

Because his one of the most sh*thouse players to debut?

Bloody hell couldnt tackle, couldnt take a high ball and offered little in attack.

Explanation enough?

The guy was every opponents dream player!

Meanie

Juniors
Woah woah, I was just asking what'd happened to the guy. Considering Tame "0-8" Tupou and a bunch of rookies are getting lookins above him after a season in whcih he'd scored 12 tries while someone like Dane Carlaw continues to walk in the team, I was thinking something might've happened. And Bott wasn't that bad in defence, at least he had the pace to mow guys down.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Beware the wounded Broncos...

The prospect of Burt marking up against Tame Tupou scares the hell out of me...

Mr Saab

Referee
Eelementary said:
Beware the wounded Broncos...

The prospect of Burt marking up against Tame Tupou scares the hell out of me...

grubber in behind Tame and you can make a coffee before he turns and chases.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Oh, he probably has his flaws, what with being a massive player and all that...

But under the high ball, he's got Burt beat probably. Running straight at Burt...Burt may have guts, but there is simply now way he'll be able to tackle the man-mountain that is Tame Tupou lol.

broncoman

Juniors
im willing to give tupou a chance, when everyone was raving about him at the end of 2004 i wasnt convinced, but he seems to be a better player now than he was then and theres still plenty to work with, i cant see him being like Sailor or Tuqiri, but given some time hes definately a player we will be able to rely on i think...

Eelementary

Post Whore
Isn't Tupou like 18ft tall? lol And weighs like 110kg?

I'm sure he could outleap the tiny Burty...Surely!

Latest posts