What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3V Bulls

joondalup_giant

Staff member
Heres this week's team against the Bulls in Sydney

Savi Hafoka
Pikari Te Wara
Clae Morgan
Heath Egglestone
Liam Mulhall
Ryan Dickson
Matt Doeg
James Blake
Hooker
Issac Thomas
John Phipps
James McGowan
Delane Edwards
Taurean Sheehan

Interchange
Joel Freeman
Gareth Morton
Aaron Barnes
Nathan Searle
Carlin Miller
Michael Elphick
Ben McCrone
Frank Matthewman

Interesting to see Heath Egglestone named in the side, is this a typo!?!?!?!

Last edited:

Perth Red

Post Whore
Still no Freeman?

Will be a massive challenge being the third game in a row on the road. the flying has to get to them at some point. Still looking for our first win but can't see it being this game sadly.

anonomous009

Juniors
Freeman's getting a start as 14th man i think, hopefully he gets enough time to further prove why he should be the starting half.

Another thing that has left me wondering is how players based in Sydney get a run in the squad? Regardless of how good the bloke is, what kind of message is that sending to guys busting their guts day in day out trying to get into the side? Here's how it must go - Hey there player, come play for us, sign here, come work your arse off for us and while you are at it we're going to go and slot someone from another city in your spot. My sympathies go to the poor junior who missed his shot and to the talented guy working his arse off for nothing. Bit dissapointing.

On a better note, I think we are in for a good weekend, it's the last game of 4 on the road, significant changes in the squad, freeman to prove himself, a good gut feeling, i think we are coming away with the result this weekend.

Up the reds!!

joondalup_giant

Staff member
My thoughts exactly, the reds have already had a very talented player walk away from the club this season due to not gettin a shot even though hes was trainin well, playing well and the players who are in his position are out of form

Perth Red

Post Whore
I'd rather we lose with our own Perth players than win with out of city "shoe ins". As said doesn't send a good message to the WA players. We are obviously still looking to strengthen and the signing of Gareth Morton from the UK is a good one. He was in Hull KR's championship winning team. We need to stop getting injured, settle on our starting 17 and let them gell or the season will be 3/4's over with by the time we have our best side out.

Will be good to see the boys back in town. It's been a stop start beginning to the season which doesn't help from a fanbase or sponsorship/media point of view.

Latest posts