What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4, LU's South Sydney player of the match

Round 4, LU's South Sydney player of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ike E Bear

Juniors
I've noticed over the early rounds that Luke will kick goals until he scores a try and then Sandow takes that shot (and in the case of Monday night subsequent shots). That might just be a coincidence, though, especially since Luke missed a really close shot just prior on Monday night. Sharing kicking duties isn't that big a deal ... what amazes me was that Luke nailed a couple from out wide and then missed the close one. That just boggles me. Hahaha.

themacemaceman

Juniors
3 Issac Luke

2 Sam Burgess

1 Beau Champion

Lets hope we can continue this form against the knights. A loss to the knights and the bulldogs game means nothing.

NSW Cup photos

Juniors
3.Burgess
2.Luke
1.merritt
Merritt did heaps of dirty work at the back especially in goal.. I reckon he should be playing fullback but thats an argument for another thread...lol

Bumble

First Grade
I've noticed over the early rounds that Luke will kick goals until he scores a try and then Sandow takes that shot (and in the case of Monday night subsequent shots). That might just be a coincidence, though, especially since Luke missed a really close shot just prior on Monday night. Sharing kicking duties isn't that big a deal ... what amazes me was that Luke nailed a couple from out wide and then missed the close one. That just boggles me. Hahaha.

I noticed that too...very strange - perhaps it's some odd superstition he has?

Status
Not open for further replies.