What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 side: Canberra vs Parramattitude

Christmas Ape

Juniors
legend said:
Chalk........ He bombed an easy try

He should've taken that ball, no doubt. But I wouldn't call it easy.

Chalk runs at 100mph. Taking a short, hard ball on the chest in traffic like that ain't no picnic.

aussies1st

Staff member
He had handling and defence problems last year, so what we saw last week wasn't the first time it has happened.

skeepe

Immortal
aussies1st said:
He had handling and defence problems last year, so what we saw last week wasn't the first time it has happened.

Agreed. Although I'm far from a Chalk fan.

aussies1st

Staff member
I am a Chalk fan, those handling errors is not what you want from your backline especially a fullback who should have the safest hands.

parra pete

Referee
I reckon you have a very good player in Ben Jones..That is just an observation.
How is Kosie Lelai performing in the JF?

sydraider

First Grade
parra pete said:
I reckon you have a very good player in Ben Jones..That is just an observation.
How is Kosie Lelai performing in the JF?

Agree, I have been impressed with jones efforts thus far.

Gotta love the depth we have in the forwards.

Chachi

Bench
Yeah, I've been a fan of Jones for a couple of years now. He usually dominates PL when he plays there and he's now starting to show promise in First Grade. Great ball runner on the edge of the rucks and always puts in 100% defensively.

Once again one of our players that not too many people rate (or has even heard of), but just does the job every time he gets called up.

Campese, Thurling - OUT

Turner, Weyman - IN

Hell of a bench we're gonna have.

Hopefully Weyman is fit enough to do some real damage.

Raider Azz

Bench
I Bleed Green said:
Campese, Thurling - OUT

Turner, Weyman - IN

Hell of a bench we're gonna have.

Hopefully Weyman is fit enough to do some real damage.
weyman probably wont play any more than 10 minutes each half, which is probably the best way to use him.

Raider_69

Post Whore
id like to think we can get 10 out of him in the final minutes of the 1st half, another 10 after half time then the last 15
giving him 35 minutes

i dont see much point in a 20 minute front rower. unless thompson is playing and is ready to play 70+ minutes

edabomb

First Grade
I don't like the trend I've seen so far this season. As soon as things start going slightly against us we seem to collapse. Could do with some more onfield leadership IMO.

aussies1st

Staff member
The guys just need to learn how to play the right style of footy. 2nd time we have imploded by dropping the ball and giving penalties.

yellow

Juniors
All the hype about Weyman. One good break that's it. The first run he makes he gets smashed. Very over-rated. Williams is better than Weyman by far. Williams is back. Had a serious back injury off for 8 weeks. Apparently Williams was training the house down pre-season. On Monday Williams was leading the swimming rehab session. Pre-season he lead the bike section also. Strongest in the club, don't forget that. Williams will be back. Fitter, stronger and meanner, mark my words. Don't count Williams out. Fans don't talk about Jason Williams because they are frightened. I was talking to the fitness trainer and he said is one of the strongest athletes he has come across. WHO'S WEYMAN.

yellow said:
All the hype about Weyman. One good break that's it. The first run he makes he gets smashed. Very over-rated. Williams is better than Weyman by far. Williams is back. Had a serious back injury off for 8 weeks. Apparently Williams was training the house down pre-season. On Monday Williams was leading the swimming rehab session. Pre-season he lead the bike section also. Strongest in the club, don't forget that. Williams will be back. Fitter, stronger and meanner, mark my words. Don't count Williams out. Fans don't talk about Jason Williams because they are frightened. I was talking to the fitness trainer and he said is one of the strongest athletes he has come across. WHO'S WEYMAN.

Is that you Jason?

Fans don't talk about Williams because he plays for 8 minutes, then needs to get taken off on the medicab. Weyman hasn't played all year, and was fairly solid in his first match for the year. Williams has been running around in reggies doing not much at all. Ask Luke Burt who Weyman is....he was the 6:15 express train that ran over the top of him.

Latest posts