What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 vs Eels

Spazer

Juniors
Parra have been very good they should be disappointed to only be leading by 4 with the amount of momentum they had.

Suli running all over penisini so I predict the traffic to head his way again in the second half. We're still getting carved up in the middle though which is a concern.

SAP58

Juniors
Good comeback by the side but I am still fuming about the Molo tackle. NRL turning into a joke don’t know who is responsible but he should not have a job to go to tomorrow he is killing this game.

be55

Juniors
We're still right in this game...plenty to take out of that half...I admit i was sceptical when we signed them but Molo and Suli are two great signings for our club and will only get better in the years to come...If we can complete high we are a big chance of getting up...Time to show what it means to you boys.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Parra have been very good they should be disappointed to only be leading by 4 with the amount of momentum they had.

Suli running all over penisini so I predict the traffic to head his way again in the second half. We're still getting carved up in the middle though which is a concern.
Yes need to tidy up the guts, far to many holes.......we need to put more pressure on Moses....wheres Sims when you need him

matPORTS

Juniors
I thought the Eels went to sleep after their second try (which was all as a result of Mbye being out of position).

Bird looks the goods in the halves.

We just need to keep the ball moving through hands, go to the edges (Suli and Lomax in space), get to our kicks, turn them around, and this game is very winnable.

Red hot crack in the second half.

I'm Hornby

Juniors
That certainly was the most we have spread the ball in our own half since I don't know when, good signs even without the youngsters. We're right in it here.

kit66

Bench
The tackle efficiency is piss poor.
The ball is never wrapped up with plagers off loading at will or bisting through.
Its killing them

Gosiewski - NRL.com 16 tackles, 4 missed, 4 ineffective- but I reckon about 6 or 7 ineffective. Doesn't help.
Lomax is a knucklehead, really just a big dummy.
All our speed is on the bench, in reserves or injured - Sloan, Amone and Ramsey and if we win this it will stay that way.

Score should be 14 - 12 to us, disgraceful call by the bunker.

shiloh dc

Juniors
GoJetSki is a liability in defence. When he does make a tackle the opponent invariably offloads. Needs to lift game. Guys please dont get carried away with Suli - one decent run. The guy cannot get on the outside of his defender and set up his winger. That is 1.1 for a centre.

Latest posts