What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 vs Eels

Red V for life

Juniors
Line speed non-existent. Errors prevalent.

I don’t like the team selections but expected more than this given we went the experience route.

Ben Hunt playing a lone game with only Suli assisting.

Mickthedragon

Juniors
The tackle efficiency is piss poor.
The ball is never wrapped up with plagers off loading at will or bisting through.
Its killing them

thebigredv

First Grade
A flogging will kill the Bird Mbye experiment once and for all. Lets hope.

How about don't sign him in the first place. We could be a lot more aggressive in the market but the coach is incapable of pulling them over.

That alleged knock-on by Hunt is the second bullshit call of the night that has stymied our attack and given the Eels defense a rest. Like it needs one.
Followed by a bullshit penalty against Molo for lifting.
I don't know this game anymore.

jeffdragon

Bench
Things a cut our pass as their wingers are coming up.
Rava was a chance first up.
Lomax needs to take a tackle instead of passing to rav with no room
I didn't expect much from this game.
And we don't disappoint.

shiloh dc

Juniors
Complete load of rubbish - the player was never over the horizontal. The Bunker have it in for the Dragons.

SAP58

Juniors
That alleged knock-on by Hunt is the second bullshit call of the night that has stymied our attack and given the Eels defense a rest. Like it needs one.
Followed by a bullshit penalty against Molo for lifting.
I don't know this game anymore.
The game is now officially a joke ! Cannot make hard tackles that have been happening since 1908

Latest posts