What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 vs Manly

BlackDuckSaint

Juniors
Dragons
1 Josh Dugan
2 Etonia Nabuli
3 Euan Aitken
4 Dylan Farrell
5 Jason Nightingale
6 Gareth Widdop
7 Benji Marshall
8 Leeson Ah Mau
9 Mitch Rein
10 Mike Cooper
11 Tyson Frizell
12 Joel Thompson
13 Trent Merrin

Interchange
14 Rory O'Brien
15 Jack de Belin
16 Jake Marketo
17 Heath L'Estrange
20 George Rose

Coach: Paul McGregor

TheRev

Coach
Gotta hope Lyon doesn't recover from injury, think matai was also carrying something.

BlackDuckSaint

Juniors
Gotta hope Lyon doesn't recover from injury, think matai was also carrying something.

Nah! Lyon vs Aitken will be a good test for the kid. You wanna go up against the best. Matai, on the other hand I don't care about, cause I don't care much for farrell

saintjeff

Juniors
Matai .Lyon Foran must not be 100%.
Just read on Dragons App.Nrl integrity unit has been informed of a code of conduct issue in regards to Dane Nielsen not named in Cutters either.

kit66

Bench
I think Mata'utia is injured.
Great to see Merrin starting - the team list is starting to look better each week. I'd put Gorgeous George in ahead of De Belin for a bit of impact off the bench ( Merrin to play long minutes ) and start with Le Strange to give us a running start with Rein on the bench ( for about umm, let me think......70 minutes ).

Country Dragon

Juniors
I think Mata'utia is injured.
Great to see Merrin starting - the team list is starting to look better each week. I'd put Gorgeous George in ahead of De Belin for a bit of impact off the bench ( Merrin to play long minutes ) and start with Le Strange to give us a running start with Rein on the bench ( for about umm, let me think......70 minutes ).

Mata'utia is named for the Cutters, easily better than Farrell!

Hills Dragon

Juniors
Yep, I think Farrell must have some nude photos of McGregor that he's threatening to release if he doesn't get picked.

blacksafake

First Grade
Dragons
1 Josh Dugan
2 Etonia Nabuli
3 Euan Aitken
4 Dylan Farrell
5 Jason Nightingale
6 Gareth Widdop
7 Benji Marshall
8 Leeson Ah Mau
9 Mitch Rein
10 Mike Cooper
11 Tyson Frizell
12 Joel Thompson
13 Trent Merrin:D

Interchange
14 Rory O'Brien
15 Jack de Belin
16 Jake Marketo
17 Heath L'Estrange
20 George Rose

Coach: Paul McGregor
About F***ing time he was in the run on side,unless of course mary changes the team before kick off

moik

Bench
It's quite noticeable that the team winning has actually made you crankier. Can't imagine why people think you actually want them to lose :roll:
He's not alone.
Saturday was our biggest comeback win since 2004.

The silence is deafening. Seriously what is wrong with these people?

TheRev

Coach
He's not alone.
Saturday was our biggest comeback win since 2004.

The silence is deafening. Seriously what is wrong with these people?
literally the forums were a graveyard.. I think fans took the week off to wait for the next loss.