What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 vs. Panthers Discussion + Voting

Big Pete

Referee
AuDragon is the only poster to of bagged Copley in this thread.

Kingston did force that repeat set.

But I think you'd be silly to say he was more threatening than Wallace. Wallace set up the two tries, one with a well placed kick and the other through a good long pass to Hodges that gave him and Te'o space.

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Kingston was dreadful. One time he got caught on the 5th with the ball. A pass to Luke Lewis was dreadful and another pass went a metre forward. Had the Panthers had Walsh, they would have won easily.

Big Pete

Referee
Did that happen twice? I only recall the Burns one.

No doubt they missed Walsh and had he played the game would've been totally different but I thought Kingston played well individually.

Iosefa, Coote and Jennings were their big issues.

Big Pete

Referee
In other news, Ben Hunt picked up a knee injury that will keep him out for two games.

Potentially a blessing in disguise if Macca relishes the opportunity to play 80mins.

Ghoulies

Bench
3. Thaiday
2. Parker
1. Yow Yeh

I wasn't referring to AuDragon, I was referring to others. I would have quoted him had I been talking about him.
Big Pete said:
AuDragon is the only poster to of bagged Copley in this thread.
:lol:

Those imaginary Broncos fans are bagging their own players again. God, we have the worst imaginary fans in the game.

Mr Fourex

Bench
3. Yow Yeh
2. Glenn
1. Lockyer (would have been higher up if he didn't bomb that try!)

I think the work that Glenn is doing is getting seriously underrated by the votes above. This is his best season so far imo. Definitely holding Teo to the bench.

I forgot about Alex Glenn. Your right. He looked impressive at times last night.

Kingston did force that repeat set.

But I think you'd be silly to say he was more threatening than Wallace. Wallace set up the two tries, one with a well placed kick and the other through a good long pass to Hodges that gave him and Te'o space.

Kingston looked to be having a bad night. There were glimpses where he appeared very threatening. His mistake rate over shadowed all of that.

In his better moments he looked far more dangerous than Wallace has for a VERY long time.

I guess my point is he is not doing enough given that he is a senior member of the squad, fair call?

Yep .....
agree.gif

In other news, Ben Hunt picked up a knee injury that will keep him out for two games.

Potentially a blessing in disguise if Macca relishes the opportunity to play 80mins.

Just what McCullough needed. ......with no disrespect to Ben Hunt.

Country Bronco

Juniors
Voting:

3 Thaiday
2 Yow Yeh
1 Hennant

Ugly Ugly Ugly win. But we'll quite happily take the points. Thankfully we've got a long break before facing newcastle on monday nite to rectify our attack which is faltering. There was at least four opportunities to score last night squandered by either drop ball, poor positioning, lack of a pass. Also our go forward was lacking at times but some credit goes to the panthers on this as they did bash us around a bit. Looking forward to a game where we put it altogether.

beads6

First Grade
Gagai should be back, will be interesting to see what the make up of the side is when Hoffman returns.