What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 vs. Storm Discussion + Voting

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
On the plus side we are going better than the Dragons and the Warriors :p

And Hodges coming back will make a difference.

But this could get really really messy.

Might not be a bad idea getting some Storm players into your fantasy team for this week.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I've tipped the Storm.

Uuuuuuuugh. Probably will be a record setting Suncorp crowd for the lowest turnout ever.

Boy

Juniors
Unless we have any fans who can deny the storm entry into the state
....... Please say we do

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
This could get ugly, but maybe ugly is required in order for change to happen.

This.

If we scrape into the eight or just miss then I think problems just get swept under the carpet. We don't have a premiership contending side but for some reason the coach still thinks we do. He has got the players he wanted.

The thing is, I thought the Roosters game was ugly enough for this to be realised. But unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case.

renouf

Juniors
I don't think it will be as bad as everyone is making it out, hopefully Hodges is out there because he at least can put a try on. We gritted it out ok against the Roosters, but really that type of football is useless unless you can score points. Griffin seems to be coaching us into playing gritty football, problem is it doesn't win games. I've gotta wonder if Griffin's playing style has just run its course and the team no longer has the energy to play these gritty type games. Everyone looks slow and tired to me.

Bretto

Bench
We will win a close one and the poor form from the previous weeks will be forgotton for another week.

But seriously, I think we will lose, but not by heaps with Hodges back.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
This.

If we scrape into the eight or just miss then I think problems just get swept under the carpet. We don't have a premiership contending side but for some reason the coach still thinks we do. He has got the players he wanted.

The thing is, I thought the Roosters game was ugly enough for this to be realised. But unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case.

After the game, the media were barred from talking to the players. Maybe there is something going on behind the scenes.

Latest posts