What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 vs the eels

Murraymob1

Juniors
P
I see your boys are having another tough day at the office

must be deflating after paying overs for bateman , papali’i and klemmer and still looking like it’s gonna be back2back spoons

api been pretty disappointing as well
perhaps your next name change should be numb nuts .If your going to troll at least post in the forum your trying to troll about
Parra has a good coach a good squad of players but the weight of you will always be to much to carry lol

Munky

Coach
View attachment 71484
Sadly, the Darling Harbour monorail never had the chance to witness a Parramatta premiership…..
season 9 lyle lanley GIF

Meanwhile Parra now:hAQYewHAAbISu1r7-UJrfWvMriM=.gif

Last edited:
I like this a lot BA is one of the top 3 coaches in the comp

im gonna make a big call that by the end of their careers Jake and Brad will have won more premierships together than the Clearys
Excess alcohol consumption isn't good for your brain.

Iamback

Coach
Think they win on Thursday night and they always seem to give us a bit of a shake up so hardly a gimme for us... except for GF.

We are a long way from where we aim to be, So this is a chance. That said a few days in camp will do wonders for the side's chemistry and combinations