What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 vs. Tigers

bigfoot

Juniors
Thought I may as well start this seeing as how the teams are picked tomorrow.
I am normally negative however well done Penrith on a good win (even if it wasn't pretty and we weren't amazing).

What I would pick:

1. Coote (Good job)
2. Gordon (GREAT player)
3. Jennings (A given)
4. Cooper (Back this week?)
5. Elford (Does his job)
6. Sammut (He is our best option here. Yes he had a bad game, however the week before he was good. Let him take a bit of a back seat to Graham).
7. Graham (Our halfback!)
8. Grant (Puletua to come on to give us some experience when Petero goes off).
9. Aiton (Rotating with Iosefa)
10. Civoniceva (Legend)
11. Smith (Workhorse)
12. Waterhouse (Finding some form)
13. Lewis (Best spot for him. NO KICKING)
Bench
14. Iosefa (Rotating with Aiton)
15. Pritchard (IMPACT)
16. Bell (Getting better)
17. Puletua (Does his job).

What Iddiott will pick:

1. Coote
2. Gordon
3. Jennings
4. Tighe
5. Elford
6. Lewis
7. Graham
8. Puletua
9. Aiton
10. Civoniceva
11. Waterhouse
12. Bell
13. Smith
Bench
14. Iosefa
15. Pritchard
16. Grant
17. Woolnough/someone else
18. Cooper
19. Sammut (just to screw with his head).

By the way, how GOOD is Gordon?
Hasn't missed a conversion the whole year! :D

EDIT: Added Cooper.

Last edited:

murraymob

Coach
1....Coote
2....Gordon
3...jennings
4....Lewis
5...Tighe.....a good finisher just a crap center
6....sammut
7....graham.
8....petro
9....aiton
10...grant
11....waterhouse
12....pritchard
13...smith...deserves credit has been good first 3 games
14...isofia
15...bell
16...paulo
17...orton

murraymob

Coach
big foot i forgot cooper as well.Yes he is back as he was suspended not injured .He get a bench spot

Fibroman

First Grade
I hope Pritchard gets more game time next week. He is the key to our success.

Jennings will find it tough next week again marking up against lawrence.

bigfoot

Juniors
Maybe we should have Cooper on that side marking Lawrence with Elford outside him? They seem to be decent defenders.

mxlegend99

Referee
Brad Tighe is gooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Good finisher? He bombed a try that i could have finished.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
The past 2 and abit seasons are going exactly like 2001,2002, and 03. So unfortunately we will lost at home on a Saturday night in Round 4 just like 03.

Sleep

Juniors
Official team is:

1.Lachlan Coote 2.Michael Gordon 3.Michael Jennings 4.Brad Tighe 5.Shane Elford 6.Wade Graham 7.Jarrod Sammut 8.Matthew Bell 9.Paul Aiton 10.Petero Civoniceva 11.Trent Waterhouse 12.Nathan Smith 13.Luke Lewis
Interchange: 14.Masada Iosefa 15.Frank Pritchard 16.Frank Puletua 17.Gavin Cooper 18.Tim Grant 19.Adam Woolnough 20.Joseph Paulo 21. Maurice Blair

I wouldn't mind seeing Blair come in with Tighe going to the wing and Elford out.

The Teach

Juniors
While I agree with you about Frank angry, where do we put him cos that pack is performing well. I know I'm gonna get flamed for saying it, but Smith is playing good footy, Bell is playing his best footy ever as is House, and Lewie needs to be at lock.
I disagree with Masa being in the starting line up, cos Aits gives us structure to start the game, then bring Masa on after 30 mins gives us a dangerous option against tiring defence from dummy half. That, in my opinion, is the best side we could select.

hindy111

Post Whore
once grant puts on some wight on his chicken legs he gunna be good player-He to thin thou at moment for first grade

Sleep

Juniors
Pritchard will be in the starting team once he's match fit no doubt. Aiton has surprised me this year and in my opinion been the better of our two hookers. Last year it was a different story but times have changed.

mxlegend99

Referee
Not sure why people are so surprised by Paul Aiton. He was great for us before Matt Elliott got here. He was also great for PNG in the world cup.

I think he and Masada are still nowhere near their potential at the moment though. The second Matt Elliott stops holding them back they should carve up.

well f**k me , matt elliott for once makes some sensible selections.

Great to see lewis to lock and hopefully sammutt plays second receiver. Graham looks to be a much better organiser.

murraymob

Coach
While I agree with you about Frank angry, where do we put him cos that pack is performing well. I know I'm gonna get flamed for saying it, but Smith is playing good footy, Bell is playing his best footy ever as is House, and Lewie needs to be at lock.
I disagree with Masa being in the starting line up, cos Aits gives us structure to start the game, then bring Masa on after 30 mins gives us a dangerous option against tiring defence from dummy half. That, in my opinion, is the best side we could select.

Teach i agree with you on smith.He has been one of our better players this year and deserves to be in the team.Lewis at lock is a good choice.The team is a good one .Now the players need to stand up

Latest posts