What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5: Manly v Dragons - Pre Game Chat

Fluffy

Juniors
we seem to have a lot of good heads around this season and our attitude has been superb so far. I cant see us lapsing this game - ini fact so far i havnt seen any cracks and am starting to think we will be the most consistant teams of the season.

Basically i think we will need to be beaten, we wont lose games and the dragons squad just doesnt have enough at the moment to beat us.

Fluffy

Juniors
i was talking about BK, Tezza, Monas and Beaver mainly, add Des and Tooves we have guys that know not to get carried away and are used to keeping the focus.

After seeing the cheergirls i would think they are more of a distraction for most players. ;-)

Dragons Cross

Juniors
Sea_Eagles_Rock said:
Wow... After 4 weeks you think the dragons can finally fire up?

I can't believe there is still a confident dragons fan out there after the loses you have sustained this year.

Undefeated record to remain for us. But you would have think the Dragons will put something into this weeks effort. Last weeks effort was an absolute disgrace.

Its more a false-confidence mate, coming from the fact that after all the losses we have to switch on at some point. I think this week will be it, even though you guys are playing great I think we'll do it.

I could be wrong and you'll win by 61. :(

Dirk Titan

Juniors
I sure hope that Manly Give it to them, Go hard the first 20 mins and unsettle them being relentless, more desperate and the Saints will give up thinking here we go again.

Score first against Saints and they get the wobbles. I cannot remember the last time they led a game at 1/2 time. Possibly Roosters at the SFS 9 games ago.

Fluffy

Juniors
The result last year should be enough to fire us up.

I cant wait for the first score of 100

gregstar

Referee
bad luck beagles! - you guys were really ordinary tonight & fell down in an area you are usually supreme in - aggression! saints were fired up & you lot made sh*tloads of ordinary errors & hardly had any field position in the 2nd half.
bad luck - should be an interesting contest for you lot against the raiders next week! ;-)

weasel

First Grade
You guys should beat Canberra, I rate your side much higher than there's. Still scratching my head over how we got blown out by that rabble after tonight's effort. #-o

CC_Eagle

First Grade
We were f**king shithouse tonight to say the least.

I watched the game with a fellow Manly fan, a Dragons fan and a few neutrals and I was embarassed.

Our forwards were useless and seemed scared at times. We dropped way too much ball and our halves were pedestrian in attack.

3- Kite
2 -Watmough
1 - Stewart

Generalzod

Immortal
CC_Eagle said:
We were f***ing shithouse tonight to say the least.

I watched the game with a fellow Manly fan, a Dragons fan and a few neutrals and I was embarassed.

Our forwards were useless and seemed scared at times. We dropped way too much ball and our halves were pedestrian in attack.

3- Kite
2 -Watmough
1 - Stewart

Why were Manly Sh*t last night???????, was it because they did not get a roll on from penalties...

AnGeL

Juniors
i have a theory of how to beat saints get a few tries up on them early and they get in a bad mood and lose all there form......as they didnt in the melbourne saints game when elbows and knees were being used

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Generalzod said:
CC_Eagle said:
We were f***ing shithouse tonight to say the least.

3- Kite
2 -Watmough
1 - Stewart

Why were Manly Sh*t last night???????, was it because they did not get a roll on from penalties...

Who the f**k are you?

Who cares tbh, go away.. :arrow:

Igor

Juniors
Maroubra Shark said:
Generalzod said:
:lol: :lol:

No penalties No win. Makes sense :lol:

Penalty count last night was StG-12 Manly-11, so it was not as if we were murdered by the penalty's.

But hey, I get where you 2 are coming from.... Manly got favours from the ref in the first 3 games right? :roll:

God-King Dean

Immortal
i have a theory of how to beat saints get a few tries up on them early and they get in a bad mood and lose all there form......as they didnt in the melbourne saints game when elbows and knees were being used

LOL, what a well thought out in depth idea, I never would have thought of scoring the first few tries to win a game :eek: