What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 v Eels (previews, spoilers, post match discussion...)

choc_soldier

Coach
EELS V PANTHERS, Parramatta Stadium, Sunday 9 April, 3pm.

The western derby. Will probably enter this match as favourites.

Talk away... :)

Panthers_God

Juniors
I'm very excited about it especially because we lost both games last year im hoping for some revenge.

Everytime it comes time to play the eels I remember the game when hicksy had to kick a goal from nearly halfway to beat the eels some years back now. Great finish.

kaza_79

Juniors
Well Adz and I will be there. We can't wait. Chris is coming soon. Poor little Kaleb won't know who to go for.

cainen

Juniors
I will also be there though I don't think I'll be in the Panthers area. Those seats are sh*te because you can't see the screen..

annamat

Juniors
Me again..

I was wondering if there is a bus from the station to the stadium? I know some people might say that's a not that far to walk but I dont like walking and avoid it where I can..

Any idea would be great.. otherwise I am sure I can find a cab

The Colonel

Immortal
There is a shuttle bus that runs from the station to the stadium at regular intervals.

If anyone is going to use the Junior Passes for the game please note that this allows you onto the Family (South) Hill only now and it is a dry area. If you want to sit on the North Hill you will need to buy a ticket.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Colonel, would you happen to know what time the tickets go on sale on GAME DAY? I'm a season ticket holder and need to purchase on the day but I want to purchase them as soon as the ticket office opens and then bring the family closer to kick off time.

lainey

Juniors
annamat said:
I will be there.. not sure where I am sitting but I will be there

Rhino usually puts a thread up about where we will be sitting but I think he is on leave at the moment....he has computer access at home so he may just do it sometime during the week...I can't remember the bay number but I know we sit behind the posts on the big screen end....

lainey

Juniors
kaza_79 said:
Well Adz and I will be there. We can't wait. Chris is coming soon. Poor little Kaleb won't know who to go for.

Tell Adz I'm bringing a friend for him....I'm bringing one of the kids from Pizza Hut and she is a Parra fanatic, she's as bad as us but she supports the wrong team....:lol: He'll have someone to commiserate with. :D

Stagger eel

Staff member
nothing like Sunday arvo footy!! :D ..hope you all get out there and enjoy the day.

Lainey, i'll be in the Grandstand on sunday but happy to catch up at the Rose and Crown if your interested later..

have a great day guys, may the best team win.

lainey

Juniors
I'd love to eela but I'll have a minor with me. She's also a Parra supporter and never been to a game before so it's going to be an experience for her, especially sitting surrounded by us Panther fanatics.....she doesn't know what she's in for yet....:D

We don't bite though, well not hard anyway...:lol:

Caged Panther

First Grade
lainey said:
I'd love to eela but I'll have a minor with me. She's also a Parra supporter and never been to a game before so it's going to be an experience for her, especially sitting surrounded by us Panther fanatics.....she doesn't know what she's in for yet....:D

We don't bite though, well not hard anyway...:lol:

she'll probably never go to another game either after sitting with you lot for the afternoon :lol:

lainey

Juniors
Yeah, you're probably right there CP but if she wants to come to our home game she'll be sitting on her own....I don't give up my season ticket seat for anyone!!! :D

Latest posts