What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 v Eels (previews, spoilers, post match discussion...)

lainey

Juniors
Don't worry, there is no way I could ever do that to her....it didn't work on my mum and this girl is even more fanatical than mum was.....:roll:

kaza_79

Juniors
I know we are still sitting behind the posts. Rhino mentioned it to me and Adz last week. We will be getting there when the gates open as we need to sit in the front row so we can fold down the stroller and lay it down.

What time r u getting the Lainey?

We might be a bit tired, as we are having a little birthday party for Kaleb and after running after all those babies, I'm going to be buggered.

Karen

The Colonel

Immortal
PK said:
Colonel, would you happen to know what time the tickets go on sale on GAME DAY? I'm a season ticket holder and need to purchase on the day but I want to purchase them as soon as the ticket office opens and then bring the family closer to kick off time.

Ticket sales open at the Stadium around 20 minutes before kick off I think.

You can also buy tickets at Parra Footy Heaven in the Leagues Club.

Munky

Coach
I think I'm going by myself this week as my footy buddies have all sorts of things happening on Sunday.

The side for this week (same as last?)

1. Rhys Wesser
2. Lee Hookey
3. Danny Galea
4. Luke Lewis
5. Luke Rooney
6. Preston Campbell
7. Craig Gower
8. Joel Clinton
9. Luke Priddis
10. Matthew Cross
11. Shane Rodney
12. Tony Puletua (c)
13. Trent Waterhouse

14. Frank Puletua
15. Craig Stapleton
16. Frank Pritchard
17. Luke Swain

Still with the wrong players named in the 12 & 13 jerseys.

Parra Guru

Coach
Good luck on Sunday guys.

Always enjoy the local clash. Always a good game and the banter is always in good spirit!

griffo346

First Grade
theres been a change in vid ref

insted of chris ward it is now tim mander

if u didnt know we have shayne hayne as referee:( :? :x :cry: :evil:

Eelementary

Post Whore
I love these Parra-Penno matches!

Whether the Eels win or lose or draw - I'm never unhappy against the Panthers, because they're a great team and the rivalry is a great, solid rivalry based on respect - which I admire.

Can't wait!

*Sandy*

First Grade
Thanks Colonel.

The Colonel said:
You can also buy tickets at Parra Footy Heaven in the Leagues Club.

I doubt I will be able to get the $8 tickets there but I might give them a ring and see.

Fibroman

First Grade
I will be wiv me fibro mates, jumping the fence, or sneaking in amidst the ruccus of a brawl started by myself to distract the security guards.

Once inside the stadium, I will be proceeding to consume copius amounts of the Jim Beam out of the bottle I have gaffer taped to the small of my back, after which I will proceed to cause further trouble stirring blue and yellow supporters.

Once mighty pamffers have claimed victory, I will head to the woolpack for further Jim Beam/Jack Daniels and a sly 200 in the Queen of Denial.

choc_soldier

Coach
Well, we have used Homebush as a home ground before.

But I could have sworn that I was in Wollongong and Canberra for the others... or was I dreaming? :lol:

Hurriflatch

Referee
maybe they just assumed those towns that Panthers have a club in are home grounds

So Newcastle, Port Macqurarie, Bathurst etc are all home ground for Penruff

Big Mick

Referee
but replaced with Better players IMO

Marcus is a great young talent, Zeb Taia is devastating...all you need now is to piss Morris off...put Blake Green to five-eight.

Piss off Luke O'Dwyer and put Feleti Mateo to Lock, add a little Ben Smith and Glenn Morrison when fit and WHAM! you got yourself a premiership side.

imo Parra's best side is:
1. Wade McKinnon, 2. John Williams, 3. Ben Smith, 4. Timana Tahu, 5. Eric Grothe Jr, 6. Blake Green, 7. Tim Smith, 8. Jason Cayless, 9. Mark Riddell, 10. Paul Stringer, 11. Nathan Hindmarsh, 12. Glenn Morrison, 13. Feleti Mateo/Brett Delaney

14. Josh Cordoba, 15. Marcus Perenara/PJ Marsh, 16. Feleti Mateo/Brett Delaney, 17. Dean Widders

BuBz81

Juniors
parra_panther said:
Well, we have used Homebush as a home ground before.

But I could have sworn that I was in Wollongong and Canberra for the others... or was I dreaming? :lol:

it was an optical illusion PP!!! hehehehehe