What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 vs. Dragons Discussion + Voting

IBA

Juniors
I especially agree with the comment that Hook needs to ride the hot hand re: who is on at 9. There is no point making a change just for the hell of it. If McC is playing well, leave Hunt on the bench for longer. Surely McC can survive a whole game.

I agree. It's like he has a list of times he is going to sub players and doesn't actually watch the game. Too often he seems to pull players who are making all he difference out in the middle just because.

00digger00

Juniors
He seem to leave Hannant out there for different amounts of time. He played 30 odd minutes in the first half.
I do agree that if something is working, don't mess with it!!

Vol-Crane-O

Juniors
I think Props are a different story... If you leave them on too long, they may be ineffective for the rest of the game. But surely all Hookers now can play the full 80. So it shouldn't matter as much for them.