What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 vs the Raiders

GongPanther

Referee
The fact that they went back a whole set to penalise us for it was so ridiculous, I hope this isn’t a new trend going forward and was more the case of them trying to make sure we don’t win the game by 60+.
So what did last night's video ref see, what today's match review didn't. My point is if it had been another game between whomever, this might had been a critical penalty.

mxlegend99

Referee
So what did last night's video ref see, what today's match review didn't. My point is if it had been another game between whomever, this might had been a critical penalty.
We would have been attacking their line off our penalty. Instead they get a new set close to halfway after we just defended an entire set.

For a tackle that wasn't even worthy of being charged.

mxlegend99

Referee
Really hope our backline looks like this.

1. Staines
2. Naden/momirovski
3. Burton
4. Crichton
5. To'o.
Momorovski doesnt deserve to be dropped. But I think our side could be better like this.

Really tough game unlike Manly. Storm our only test this year so far and it was our best performance IMO. Hopefully Raiders can bring our best out too.

Jane Murray

Bench
Momorovski doesnt deserve to be dropped. But I think our side could be better like this.

Really tough game unlike Manly. Storm our only test this year so far and it was our best performance IMO. Hopefully Raiders can bring our best out too.
I agree, however, leave Naden out. He needs to earn his way back in.

BxTom

Bench

It looks as though he is standing wide of where a centre would normally be, starving Staines of room to move. It may be a deliberate ploy to make up for their lack of game time together though.

franklin2323

Immortal
Eisenhuth is going well i think over 100m off the bench every week and strong defence.

Those stats can be misleading like if he runs a drop out back or something then 20m to that column

1 tackle break for the year. 0 offloads nothing special in the post contact metres. A few errors

He is very defination of solid player. Better suited to starting then impact

Girds89

Bench
Those stats can be misleading like if he runs a drop out back or something then 20m to that column

1 tackle break for the year. 0 offloads nothing special in the post contact metres. A few errors

He is very defination of solid player. Better suited to starting then impact

Mate every prop gets there fair share of those cheap meters.

I was his biggest critic and blasted the signing but he's been very very good, especially given the money he is on.

franklin2323

Immortal
Mate every prop gets there fair share of those cheap meters.

I was his biggest critic and blasted the signing but he's been very very good, especially given the money he is on.

Of it goes with the territory RCG was the master of the long run a couple of times a game to pad his stats

He and Leota had very similar minutes and very different impact.

GongPanther

Referee
I agree, however, leave Naden out. He needs to earn his way back in.
He'll eventually weave his way back into the side at the expense of coming in for someone who might need a break from the starting line up. But if he goes and gets himself into any troubles again, it'll be a longer time in the lower grade.

Nads is a wonderful, game breaking, wrecking ball carrier when he is at his very best. Just hope he gets his head sorted out.

Jane Murray

Bench
He'll eventually weave his way back into the side at the expense of coming in for someone who might need a break from the starting line up. But if he goes and gets himself into any troubles again, it'll be a longer time in the lower grade.

Nads is a wonderful, game breaking, wrecking ball carrier when he is at his very best. Just hope he gets his head sorted out.
His brains snaps is unacceptable, especially when he took illicit drugs.

panthersam

Juniors
His brains snaps is unacceptable, especially when he took illicit drugs.

Sorry to say Jane but if you had these thoughts towards anyone that has ever tried an illicit substance you probably wouldn’t have many people left to talk to.

What he did was obviously a big blunder especially with the importance of our season, but most importantly it’s about getting him better in the future so that he doesn’t feel the need to do these things again - whether that involves playing rugby league or not, that should actually be the second thought in it all.

His mental health and state of mind should always be the most important thing.

Jane Murray

Bench
Sorry to say Jane but if you had these thoughts towards anyone that has ever tried an illicit substance you probably wouldn’t have many people left to talk to.

What he did was obviously a big blunder especially with the importance of our season, but most importantly it’s about getting him better in the future so that he doesn’t feel the need to do these things again - whether that involves playing rugby league or not, that should actually be the second thought in it all.

His mental health and state of mind should always be the most important thing.
I have seen first hand the effects that illicit drugs have has on non users. I have been a victim of their abuse.

Jane Murray

Bench
Nado is not some sort of violent ice addict, he’s a sick young man who didn’t have the ability to deal with his demons.
Thankfully it sounds like the club is providing him with support and help.
Which is great, and I support that. He should not be a automatic selection for first grade. In some professions, e.g. the military, miners, the medical professions, even one positive test, is enough to end their careers.

Latest posts