What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 (2009) WARRIORS vs COUGARS

LeagueNut

First Grade
blah-grumpy.gif

Backpacker Points

3 points - rayroxon (Warriors) :clap:
2 points - Kid-Dynamite (Warriors) :thumn
1 point - antonius (Warriors) & Bay Vikings (Warriors) :mrgreen:

rayroxon

Juniors
Thanks for the game cougars. Hope you recapture that consistency that had you cruising at the start of the season.

Thanks for marking Pistol, extremely surprised yet pleased with the marks. I think that's my first POTM since round 3 or 4 in 2007 so it's been a long time between drinks :)

Thanks Warriors. Consistency is the key to this game, let's keep at it over the bye round and hopefully we can capture all 2 points on offer against an opponent who hasn't had a rest yet this season. :D

Jesbass

First Grade
Captain's Knock:

I've been out of contact for more than a week...let's just say I was concussed and left on the field... ;-)

To the Cougars, thanks for the contest. Hopefully you'll rediscover your 5 article posting ways and cling on to your finals spot which you earned so well early on in the season. :thumn

To the referee, thanks for the marking, and the willingness to jump in when needed. Again, thanks for the feedback - it's what we can make use of to improve. :)

To the Warriors, congrats for getting the win, and to Ray for his POTM. Let's enjoy what little is left of our bye and come back firing against the Titans. Onwards and upwards! :clap:

Latest posts