What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 discussion

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
from what i read we got a few very ordinary calls in the first half which helped establish the big warriors lead

Congoo can motor though

In fairness I only started watching properly in the second half, basically (as seems to always be the case with the Warriors 20s) they were carving up in attack and getting carved up on D. I think in the time I was watching there were 3 mystifying play the ball penalties against the Warriors giving the Raiders back to back sets. No doubt the Warriors were defending woefully by that stage, but without those penalties the result could've been a 20 point win the other way with how dangerous the Warriors looked on attack. That's the nature of 20s I guess.

isaiah

Bench
Congoo does it again!

28 all with a ktc for Canberra

i've been a congoo fan for 12 months, he played q cup for sunny coast at fullback last year.

would like to see him and edrick on the left for qld 20's with hampton delivering the money ball.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Watched the whole game and I didn't see anything particularly bad either way. I guess as usual the refereeing depends on who you support.

I live in an appartment block with no ability to get fox, on call at work so didnt head out to watch 20's this week, so im going soley off the match thread on an unofficial raiders forum by raiders fan, so it was probably just as you say, depending on who you support

Big Pete

Referee
Either way it was a very good win for the Raiders against a very good Warriors side.

Both sets of fans should be happy about their next generation.

Full-time: Penrith Panthers (George Jennings 2, Harry Siejka 2, Blake South, Tom Eisenhuth, Daniel Foster, Regan Campbell-Gillard, Harry Siejka 6/8) 44-0 defeated Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles.

billy2

Juniors
Panthers V Knights will be a great game.

Ex Knights coach Garth Brennan is now at Penrith and at least half the Knights team have points to prove to their ex coach.

s1ng0709

Juniors
Panthers V Knights will be a great game.

Ex Knights coach Garth Brennan is now at Penrith and at least half the Knights team have points to prove to their ex coach.

I think you were like the knights 20s and forgot about st george illawarra last week!

Latest posts