What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 Other games

strider

Post Whore
Dont get me wrong ... i like the bunker ... i think its the best thing the nrl has done in ages

There will always be mistakes ... the nrl involves humans, humans make mistakes ... so be it

What i dont get is the inconsistency in the processes ... it is the simplest thing to get straight ...

eg in our game, the ref told the bunker to review nothing but the grounding for the canberra try - and thats all they did ....... but in the panthers game, the ref said to review if there was an offside player, nothing else - he then proceeded to review that and everything else to the grounding of the ball

And the whole sometimes overruling in general play, sometimes not .... just make a process and f**kin stick to it

Absolutely. You either can rule on something or you can't. You can't just do it sometimes. And the fans have to know what the bunker can rule on. Talk about sabotaging yourself. The NRL are masters at it.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Seriously, Cartwright drifts in and out of games quite a fair bit. Whoever said it a few days ago I reckon is spot on about Catrwright having similar traits to Mateo.

Noise

Coach
The only way Moylan make it is if Tedesco and Dugan suffer serious injuries or, even less likely, Moylan moves to 6 in a week or two and starts killing it in attack and defence.

hindy111

Post Whore
Tedesco - Best running game of any fullback an electric
Dugan - Toughest and safe
Moylan - Best positional play and passing game - By far the smartest of the lot.Guys above better defenders

I have never seen a guy take so many of JT's kicks on the full.

If we go with weak play makers id get Moylan as he is the best ball player NSW have. No point having tedesco or Dugan if Hodgo and Reynold are feeding him.

Id rather have moylan as a playmaking fullback trying to feed Jennings - Semi -Furgo

Noise

Coach
I know you have a hard on for anything Penrith but in his two games Moylan has done the following:
Line breaks: 0
Try assists: 0
LBA: 0
But you're right, he caught 4 or 5 kicks on the full. Give him a blue jersey.

yy_cheng

Coach
I know you have a hard on for anything Penrith but in his two games Moylan has done the following:
Line breaks: 0
Try assists: 0
LBA: 0
But you're right, he caught 4 or 5 kicks on the full. Give him a blue jersey.

He already got one at rebels