What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ROUND 6 TEAM CHANGES

John moz

Juniors
Sloan season to nsw cup ./ never to return nrl

2.Bird season nsw cup / never to return nrl

3.Dean Young Defence coach released never to return Dragons

Please add to this list before team selection for round 6.

saintmar

Juniors

How about the head coach???

redv13

Bench

Willie Talau promoted to Assistant Coach for 1st grade. He has got Saints SG Ball side humming along nicely

Willie who he got demoted to SG Ball from Jersey Flegg we can do a lot better with a experience defence coach from storm or penrith .
It wasn't a demotion. For the 2023 season, the club made a priority of SG Ball coaching over Flegg and NSW Cup. Talau went to Dragons from Flegg and Aitken (who was 2022 NSW Cup coach) went to Steelers.

In fact, he did a good job with the 2022 Flegg side. They won a semi against a very strong Tigers side that included Jahreem Bula and then lost to Penrith the next week.

redv13

Bench
Willie who he got demoted to SG Ball from Jersey Flegg we can do a lot better with an experience defence coach from storm or penrith .
Clearly you missed my little dig at you. Everyone on here knows you’re a Talau hater and have been rubbishing him for a long time.

Was successful with Flegg in 2023 and the Saints 2024 SG Ball side finished 7-2 and 2nd with the first week off in the finals.

But don’t let facts get in the way of your blatant hatred of the bloke. If they don’t win the comp I’m sure you’ll be back to tell everyone here you were right and Talau is dog shit

2010Dragons

Bench
1. Blake Lawrie to NSW Cup for 2 weeks. Needs to work his strength, fitness, discipline and errors.
2. Mikaele Ravalawa to NSW cup for 3 weeks. Needs to work on his focus on the game and anticipate and catch every pass.
3. Micheal Molo for season. Needs to baulk up with muscle. Only 105kg and too short to be prop only 180cm. Maybe lock.
4. Jack Bird is not a centre and does not belong in the backs. Must be on the bench as a forward interchange.

Yes, folks this last one is a controversial pick, but I'm making the call.

5. BEN HUNT. Our captain is not leading the team or challenging dodgy calls by referees. Two incorrect calls by the referee last night. Hunt just didn't even look interested or did he appeal it. Didn't back his teams with these challenges. His trying his heart out to do everything. But his kicks are getting worst and worst. Needs to be rested for 1 or 2 weeks.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
I don't think Bird will play this week and Cake isn't in form.

So, I am imagining:

1: Sloan - you gotta persist with him
2: Tui / Tamale / Finau - take your pick all 3 aren't good defenders though.
4: Lomax - you want to play centre son, so here it is
6: Hunt - couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery
7: KFlan - give a chance to organise the team
10: Fifita - 20 mins start to impose himself
13: Eyes and tooth -

15: JDB
16: RFM
17: Couchman (toby) / Sele

cake 18th man or he either spends some time in Ressies getting fitter or getting fatter, his choice. Bird will take the early injury plea, so maybe a week or 2 out for him.

John moz

Juniors
Clearly you missed my little dig at you. Everyone on here knows you’re a Talau hater and have been rubbishing him for a long time.

Was successful with Flegg in 2023 and the Saints 2024 SG Ball side finished 7-2 and 2nd with the first week off in the finals.

But don’t let facts get in the way of your blatant hatred of the bloke. If they don’t win the comp I’m sure you’ll be back to tell everyone here you were right and Talau is dog shit
Red v 13 a little dig hey
Do yourself a favour and give T a cuddle you need it .