What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 v Silvertails

Is anyone watching the Sea Eagles vs the Knights match? If there is, do you believe they have enough to trouble us?

Girds89

Bench
Only have to look at the effect dropping dom young to reserves had at the knights for one week had on him.

Best on ground last night.

Critta needs a very big game this week. More poor defence and lack of effort and I'd be dropping him.

Hoping he gets a rocket during the week and comes out and blitzes it

Based on Manly’s game yesterday, they won’t trouble us.

Still wary of Turbo but, as others have pointed out, we’ve successfully neutralised him in recent years.

Actually, when was the last time Manly beat us?

betcats

Referee
Manlys left side was pretty bad defensively completely out of sync with each other. They were carrying a few injuries throughout the game I’d expect a couple of them to be out.

Iamback

Coach
Manlys left side was pretty bad defensively completely out of sync with each other. They were carrying a few injuries throughout the game I’d expect a couple of them to be out.

That is it. The winger was ruled out for the game then had to come on with a busted knee

Iamback

Coach
I know some have been pushing the "attacking play is on the rise this year" narrative, but I'm honestly on the "no one knows how to tackle" bandwagon.

We'll clean up Manly next week very comfortably.

Seems to be not a game goes by that a side isn't done by injuries though which takes that to account.

Knights scored off a kick return, Plenty of sides are going wide of kick returns or early in the set.

Hell even last night coming off their line Tigers put an early kick out wide for Staines