What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 v Silvertails

Munky

Coach
The Manly backrowers are pretty bad defenders IMO.

Excellent in attack but all over the place in the defensive line.

Should be able to take advantage.

globalpanther

Juniors
1.D EDWARDS

2.S TURUVA

3.I TAGO

4.S CRICHTON

5.B TO’O

6.J LUAI

7.N CLEARY

8.M LEOTA

9.M KENNY

10.M EISENHUTH / S SORENSEN

11.S SORENSEN / L MARTIN

12.Z HOSKING

13.I YEO

14.S LUKE

15.L SMITH

16.S LENIU

17.J SALMON

18.T PEACHEY*18

1.D EDWARDS

2.S TURUVA

3.I TAGO

4.S CRICHTON

5.B TO’O

6.J LUAI

7.N CLEARY

8.M LEOTA

9.M KENNY

10.M EISENHUTH / S SORENSEN

11.S SORENSEN / L MARTIN

12.Z HOSKING

13.I YEO

14.S LUKE

15.L SMITH

16.S LENIU

17.J SALMON

18.T PEACHEY*18
Have we heard how bad Fish’s knee is. Have done a Google search and no news outlets have anything?

maple_69

Bench
I wouldn’t mind seeing Jenkins and Luke on the bench.

Kenny plays 25 at dummy half and thats It, option in the middle of guys go down.

Fish plays the first and last 25, Leniu plays the middle 30. Martin plays the first 20 at prop and moves to the right edge until 25 to go. Leota the second and 4th middle stints. Sorenson starts on the right edge,3rd middle stint and closes the game on the right edge. Hosking plays the first 50 on the left edge and then Tago shifts to the edge for Jenkins.

1. Edwards 2. Tito 3. Tago 4. Critta 5. To’o 6. Luai 7. Cleary 8. Martin 9. Kenny 10. Fish 11. Hosking 12. Sorenson 13. Yeo 14. Luke 15. Leota 16. Leniu 17. Jenkins

Change 1 (20M) Sorenson OFF Leota ON
Change 2 (25M) Kenny OFF Luke ON
Change 3 (25M) Fish OFF Leniu ON
Change 4 (40M) Leota OFF Sorenson ON
Change 5 (55M) Hosking OFF Jenkins ON
Change 6 (55M) Leniu OFF Fish ON
Change 7 (55M) Martin OFF Leota ON

Fangs

Coach
Just watching Manly/Knights now. Defence is some of the worst in first grade. Insanity.

They did well enough in defence against Souths but even the Storm held them to 10. We did as well. Souths usual left edge attack just isn't as potent right now.

Looks like the Manly of the last few years that we know. Plenty of good players but don't have the edge in D.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Is that confirmed??

Hope so... cause the club is normally pretty active on that front but last time they stayed quiet taylan was out for the season
I’ve heard he could well play next week, fitness test dependent. Personally I think we rest him this early in the season.

I wouldn’t mind seeing Jenkins and Luke on the bench.

Kenny plays 25 at dummy half and thats It, option in the middle of guys go down.

Fish plays the first and last 25, Leniu plays the middle 30. Martin plays the first 20 at prop and moves to the right edge until 25 to go. Leota the second and 4th middle stints. Sorenson starts on the right edge,3rd middle stint and closes the game on the right edge. Hosking plays the first 50 on the left edge and then Tago shifts to the edge for Jenkins.

1. Edwards 2. Tito 3. Tago 4. Critta 5. To’o 6. Luai 7. Cleary 8. Martin 9. Kenny 10. Fish 11. Hosking 12. Sorenson 13. Yeo 14. Luke 15. Leota 16. Leniu 17. Jenkins

Change 1 (20M) Sorenson OFF Leota ON
Change 2 (25M) Kenny OFF Luke ON
Change 3 (25M) Fish OFF Leniu ON
Change 4 (40M) Leota OFF Sorenson ON
Change 5 (55M) Hosking OFF Jenkins ON
Change 6 (55M) Leniu OFF Fish ON
Change 7 (55M) Martin OFF Leota ON
I like leota back on the bench