What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 vs. Roosters Discussion + Voting

busterc

Juniors
4 trys in both of the last two games. In wet conditions. And people are still whinging about the attack. I guess if we win the grand final 12-4 there will be people saying....."yes you won the comp but the opposition was awful and the attack is not yet there. You'll have to wait till next year for a real test." Ask any coach if they would rather win 1-0 and not drop the ball or win 38-36 and miss 50 tackles.

Broncos fan!

Juniors
4 trys in both of the last two games. In wet conditions. And people are still whinging about the attack. I guess if we win the grand final 12-4 there will be people saying....."yes you won the comp but the opposition was awful and the attack is not yet there. You'll have to wait till next year for a real test." Ask any coach if they would rather win 1-0 and not drop the ball or win 38-36 and miss 50 tackles.

Haha thats so true. It's starting to annoy me what people are saying, you pretty much summed it up.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Haha thats so true. It's starting to annoy me what people are saying, you pretty much summed it up.

the problem is that despite the 4 tries there have been a lot more missed opportunities and poor decisions. realistically in the knights game we could have scored a few more tries. i'm not that worried about how we won against the roosters given the conditions (it was a constant downpour the whole night, i was there).

3 hodges
2 beale
1 thaiday

givne that a lot of young players are firing i'm interested in where players go once hoffman returns. I imagine reed and beale will be on one side of the field, but we've also got gagai and te'o in the mix as well

Big Pete

Referee
Smart performance, probably one of the smartest performances we've put in since the game against the Dragons in 2009.

We just allowed the Roosters to self-destruct and we backed our players to come up with the right plays at the right time.

3. Justin Hodges
2. Corey Parker
1. Darren Lockyer

I thought our bench was better this week too. Dodds played his best game in a Broncos jersey.

Latest posts