What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 vs. Roosters Discussion + Voting

Seagullsrock

Juniors
They've played Wests, Canterbury, Manly and Souths (all should be top 8 teams). Certainly a drop in grade this week for them.

AuDragon

Juniors
They've played Wests, Canterbury, Manly and Souths (all should be top 8 teams). Certainly a drop in grade this week for them.
Yeah, they're playing the second team on the ladder who has by far the best defense, so it's a drop in grade for the chooks. I have to agree with the others here, you're a bit of a troll, aren't you? :roll:

bronco_buddy

Juniors
That deal didn't go through. He copped an elbow from McGuire but completed the game. McGuire was put on report and has to face the judiciary.

I just read he'll be a part of the Wallaby 7's team after signing a new deal with the ARU. Good Luck to him, he's had a pretty rough couple of seasons after being an "Origin" prospect in '08

Seagullsrock

Juniors
I just read he'll be a part of the Wallaby 7's team after signing a new deal with the ARU. Good Luck to him, he's had a pretty rough couple of seasons after being an "Origin" prospect in '08

Squad not team. He'll be lucky to get a game. Wasn't anywhere close to being selected for Origin either.The 08 wingers were Folau and Boyd. He wasn't in the same suburb as them even then.

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Yeah, they're playing the second team on the ladder who has by far the best defense, so it's a drop in grade for the chooks. I have to agree with the others here, you're a bit of a troll, aren't you? :roll:

Those figures are misleading. You can only determine the best defence about halfway through the season once everyone has played each other. A team with a decent attack will always win anyway no matter how good your defence is. Being a Wynnum supporter, I sadly know this well.

Big Pete

Referee
Squad not team. He'll be lucky to get a game. Wasn't anywhere close to being selected for Origin either.The 08 wingers were Folau and Boyd. He wasn't in the same suburb as them even then.

Maybe not Folau, but he definitely was with Boyd.

busterc

Juniors
Yup.. Best shape since all the way back in 2009 where we were on top of the table after 8 or 9 rounds.

I said we are in better shape, not more wins. We are in much better shape than 2009. Less injuries, more consistent play, better attitude, more potential, better depth.
I've been a season ticket holder since 1988 and have missed about 25 games in 23 years and IMO this is shaping as one of our good years.

renouf

Juniors
It'll all come down to injuries again IMO. If you look across the competition now, there are a lot of very average teams, so Brisbane just need a bit of luck with injuries and we should be able to secure a top 4 position. Easier said then done of course..

Big Pete

Referee
Copley in for the injured Te'o.

Not sure what to make of it, I believe he'll be up against Carney who while not skilled in the air is a handful with the ball in hand.

hellteam

First Grade
Reed will have a massive test tonight against kenny dowall. Should be,a good game, bit cut its on at the same time as the reds actually

Wilfred

Juniors
id like to see glenn or gillet in defensive line with reed to help against kenny dowell, will be a good match , shame I will be at work and unable to either watch or listen to the match :(...good luck guys!!!!

user_nat

Coach
I'm going to miss at least the first half due to a silly birthday party. Lame.

or maybe not.. thanks rain.

Last edited:

Latest posts