What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 vs. Sharks Discussion + Voting

Big Pete

Referee
I know there's a topic else where with all your predicted sides...but I do enjoy having an official thread.

Cripple fight.

You know the drill!

broncos2010

Juniors
this is our game back with some big players coming back , this will be the game that pushes us back to our ways.If we lose this then we can just give up on our season.

johns_reds

First Grade
I'm hoping the guys aren't coming back to early, but i think it will be a broncos win this week, I'm going to say broncos will win this 8-4

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
The team for this week below. Some massive surprises imo is that Norman is dropped for Hoffman, Gillett to centre and that Lui and Dodds are the starting props! Sims dropped, not as surprising.

1. Josh Hoffman
2. Antonio Winterstein
3. Matt Gillett
4. Israel Folau
5. Jharal Yow Yeh
6. Darren Lockyer (c)
7. Peter Wallace
8. Dunamis Lui
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Mitchell Dodds
11. Lagi Setu
12. Sam Thaiday
13. Alex Glenn
Interchange:
14. Gerard Beale
15. Ben Te'o
16. Scott Anderson
17. Nick Kenny
18. Ben Hunt
19. Corey Norman
Coach: Ivan Henjak

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Just thinking about it and why is Gillett at centre at Glenn at lock. Makes much more sense to switch them around since Glenn is much faster and Gillett needs to get as much ball as possible to create havoc.

johns_reds

First Grade
i hope henjak is trying to mess with Stuart's mind before the kick off, because that team looks like it has been picked out of a hat.

whykickamoocow

Juniors
Henjak had the chance to pick a good side this week and f**ked up. f**k he's an idiot. Gillett's been one of our best playing in the forwards so what does he do, play him in the centres WTF and what's the go with Beale, is he Henjaks love child or something because he has been ordinary at best. Surely Norman or Hunt will get the uty spot. If we lose this weekend it's Henjaks fault

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Maybe Henjak is trying to recapture some Dave Taylor magic. Other than that, I can think of no reason to play Gillett at 3 over Glenn. Perhaps it is mind games. Glenn was named at lock last week wasn't he? He spent most of his time in the centres though.

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Looks like Seagulls chose that side.

How do you know I didn't? No Sims, cry me a river, cry me a river. :lol: They're playing the Sharks FFS. Henjak can afford to give the young blokes a starting spot. Still don't know what Lui and Dodds did wrong last week to not warrant a starting spot? Got one prop who runs hard and makes line breaks and another who consistently put them on their arses. None of which Sims does.

Big Pete

Referee
All these changes are completely unnecessary the last thing the Broncos need right now is instability and these knee jerk changes are very silly.

lockyno1

Post Whore
This will be seriously funny watching Hoffman drop more balls than Albert Kelly! Hits the TAB..Sharks 13+ is pretty good odds.