What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 vs. Sharks Discussion + Voting

screeder

Juniors
Liked it when big Dunamis bobbed up on their right edge for the try early in the game. Henjak seems to like that little trick

cornerposter

Juniors
i hope henjak is trying to mess with Stuart's mind before the kick off, because that team looks like it has been picked out of a hat.

Henjak had the chance to pick a good side this week and f**ked up. f**k he's an idiot. Gillett's been one of our best playing in the forwards so what does he do, play him in the centres WTF and what's the go with Beale, is he Henjaks love child or something because he has been ordinary at best. Surely Norman or Hunt will get the uty spot. If we lose this weekend it's Henjaks fault

Congrats Sharks.
Tim Smith MOTM.

This will be seriously funny watching Hoffman drop more balls than Albert Kelly! Hits the TAB..Sharks 13+ is pretty good odds.

This is the worst team, why the hell is Gillett centre??? He's been our best player all season in the forwards, putting him in the centres will only limit his effectiveness.

The worst thing about this team is that if we win (we have a good chance, only cause the Sharks are terrible as well) it will make Henjak look right. And then when we play a better team we will get rolled

So I am supposed to like what Henjak is doing to this club. We are a laughing stock and I am sorry but the buck stops with the coach. This is a dumb team, and to be honest this proves my point again, Henjak is an ordinary coach and a even more ordinary game day coach. I love Brisbane but it hurts seeing this team.

On the positive..at least the IPL is on at the same time..:crazy:

He sucks as a coach. Ricky Stuart is Bennett compared to him.

Not sure why hobbit has named Gillett in the centers....

Worth reflecting on some of the strong comments directed towards Ivan's decisions last week. :shock:

Lycon79

Juniors
3 - Gillett
2 - Parker
1 - Hoffman

Am I the only one that thought Scott Anderson did well?? Thought he carried the ball out of our half very well.

hellteam

First Grade
yep

Your point is?

Basically, it was the easiest possible game we could have, at home vs the Sharks, and whatever team he trotted out would have gone well.

I feel sorry for Norman because he's had some tough games (Dragons away, Raiders away and at home when the Warriors were on fire), after playing well in the first game. And now he's been dropped and as a young guy, I assume his confidence would be shot.

Then Hoffman just waltzes in in the easiest game possible and does what Nick Parfitt could have done and now everyone's forgotten about Norman. The Sharks game was a great opportunity to get his confidence back up.

But I guess Henjak must see Hoffman as the better option, I think Norman fits into the game plan better (2nd man plays etc), but we will see.

beads6

First Grade
Norman isn't a fullback and he just offers nothing in kick returns IMO. Good for the 2nd man play but he needs to provide spark and have pace which he didn't show in his time in first grade. His first game was great due to some great tackles not much else. He is a 6 IMO.

cornerposter

Juniors
His point is regardless what the score was, some of Ivan's decisions weren't the best, and had we not been versing the Sharks the end scoreline could have been different as a result.

We didn't just beat the Sharkies, they were blown off the park in that first half. Sure it was a different story in the 2nd, but I've seen plenty of good Broncos teams slow up once the game looked over. There was a lot of flack directed at the coach about the team he picked. Bottom line is Gillette was a revelation in the centres, the forwards played strongly and we smashed the opposition. Good jobs Broncs, good job Ivan. Can't wait till next week!

beads6

First Grade
We didn't just beat the Sharkies, they were blown off the park in that first half. Sure it was a different story in the 2nd, but I've seen plenty of good Broncos teams slow up once the game looked over. There was a lot of flack directed at the coach about the team he picked. Bottom line is Gillette was a revelation in the centres, the forwards played strongly and we smashed the opposition. Good jobs Broncs, good job Ivan. Can't wait till next week!

nice rim job!!! :crazy:

screeder

Juniors
The win against the Sharks was nothing to get excited about. They were pathetic. Our only 2 wins of the season both involved far from satisfactory performance in 2nd half. The Dragons game was a better 80 minute effort. The Dogs game will be a good test, shame no Wallace or Gillett.