What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 vs. Tigers Discussion + Voting

IBA

Juniors
I'd assume Parker would be filling a prop role. He is used to playing in the middle with plenty of defence and hit ups anyhow. Leave Sam to terrorize the fringe please. Also, put some glue on his hands or something...

Leagueaddict

Juniors
I will be at the game (as i was at the same game last yr). Tigers are down on troops - no Ellis will hurt them.

Brisbanes pack should run riot vs the likes of Groat, Woods, Bell, Fulton and Heigno so i EXPECT a victory.

Don't think it'll be that easy but we should still win. Tigers last week played well against the bunnies and came up quick in defence. The danger man Benji has to be hassled big time and get put off his kicking game. Also having Farah and Galloway back will just strengthen the Tigers so will be another tough match but no reason we can't get 4 in a row!

Go the Broncs!!!:)

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Hope you wipe the park with them Broncs.
Love seeing Tim Shine and Farah squirm in the week following a loss !

hellteam

First Grade
Happy with the win. Our attack was ordinary, but you get the feeling we were playing within ourselves and could have found the extra gear if we were seriously threatened.

3 Norman
2 Hodges
1 Hannant

lockyno1

Post Whore
on the positive Broncos 1-12 at $3 bucks, collect $150, that is easy money with Copley being a fruitloop!

ranga68

Juniors
Very promising attack starting to look better, a few drop balls cost points however tigers defended well, a lot of repeat sets applying pressure. Wallace is getting better each week.
3. wallace very tough
2. Mcguire Good meters
1. Norman getting better

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
3. Wallace
2. Norman
1. Hoffman

Wallace had an excellent game tonight, probably the best game I've seen him play for the club. Our attack still looks slow/convoluted people not sure what they're really doing, but at least we made a step forward in getting repeat sets from some nice grubber kicks.

Norman seemed to look to make something out of nothing a few times, had a good game.

Hodges was good, looked much more potent than last couple of weeks. And I thought that Thaiday has his best game of the season. Macca going good.

Apparently the Tigers were completely flawless in staying on-side and no infringements in the play the ball, FOR THE WHOLE GAME!!!

If our halves keep improving this much every week we will have a great pairing soon. Wallace keeps building but Norman is getting heaps better. He is looking dangerous when he runs the ball and his long kicking game is getting better.

cornerposter

Juniors
Hodges work to set up the Gillet bombed try was sublime. Almost scared to say it, but lets hope he gets through this season unscathed.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Still frustrated that our attack in the oppositions 20 seems disjointed and unorganised,

we needed to resort to a kick into the corner to score after we received 1000's of repeated sets and were camped down their end forever

....watching the Tigers put on a simple backline movement to score in the dying stages had me scratching my head wondering why we couldn't do that

Corey Norman is starting to believe in himself.

Wallace is having his best games since joining the club in 2008

Our forwards are outstanding. Best forward pack in the comp.......by far.

2. Wallace
1. Hodges
1. Norman
1. McGuire
1. Thaiday

IBA

Juniors
It was one of those games where I really thought we should have put them to the sword. We were better and the score line should have reflected it.

Are halves are really starting to look like they could turn into something special.

Copley... Jesus... What can you say... With a little bit of extra weight/muscle he has this year, I get the feeling he could be a bit Morris-esque (either one), but that dropped ball is unforgivable at this level. Absolutely unforgivable. He is lucky it didn't cost us.

3. Wallace
2. McGuire
1. Hoffman