What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 ANZAC Day v Sydney Roosters

matthewj

Juniors
I cant wait for this game! my fav game (appart from the grand final) of the year! :crazy:

Where abouts near by do dragon supporters go to have a drink after the game?

Firey_Dragon

Coach
I almost want Weyman to start from the bench again. Merrin has proven he can be a great starter, and Weyman is bloody damaging coming on the field when some tired legs are still running around.

Great to see Fien and Weyman named again, hopefully they both get to play.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I almost want Weyman to start from the bench again. Merrin has proven he can be a great starter, and Weyman is bloody damaging coming on the field when some tired legs are still running around.

Great to see Fien and Weyman named again, hopefully they both get to play.

I agree. Merrin seems to absorb the initial dust ups a bit better last night, and when Weyman came on he was like a steam train pounding the defensive line.

ghostface

Juniors
This Dragons team named to play the roosters is the strongest dragons side named this year 13+ Specials!

ghostface

Juniors
Gaz is going from strength to strength i hope he pulls out a performance against the roosters circa 2005 with that 44-6 scoreline. Although we've lost some experienced players in the forward pack this year i think overall the 2011 squad is alot better. Young players have stepped up bigtime... and each player just seems to be in better form. We seemed alot more settled alot more patient and very assured. Back to back is a mouth watering possibility.

Jono1987

Juniors
Without doubt my favourite non-finals game of the year. Love everything about the day and game.

On the team I'd go with Merrin starting like everyone else has suggested. I'd also move Young to starting Lock with Prior to the bench. Bench would be as follows; Weyman, Green/Cuthbertson, Prior, Stanley