What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IT'S NOW OFFICIAL- The Merged Illawarra Stain George Wanker Troll Team of the Decade

Quigs

Immortal
Just done a quick google search on upcoming entertainment at the Allawah Club for the month of July.

Apart from Muzzboy the Dancing Queen appearing most nights they had a surprise artist appearing for the first two weekends.

Knock me down with a feather.

He was introduced as the Jimi Hendrix of the Red PA. The Wizard Of Wollongong Road .... the effervescent ethnic ....

biker-1.jpg

Now, not like some in here that use pics of members I have followed the Forum rules and disguised the members face.

But I just thought ballboy was a useless farkwit, I didn't know he was a piano accordonist farkwit too.

Yeah we tease him a lot cause we've got him on the spot, welcome back,
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Last edited:

blue bags

First Grade
Wow Quigs.
Some big surprises there, but I am sure the Big Losers will take it on their stride
I have heard they have started their own support group
the Kogarah Heroes United National Troll Service, they're a tight bunch, I'm sure they will pull themselves together.
K H U N T S