What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 Team List: Dragons v Broncos

BlackDuckSaint

Juniors
1. Josh Dugan
2. Eto Nabuli
3. Euan Aitken
4. Dylan Farrell
5. Peter Mata'utia
6. Gareth Widdop
7. Benji Marshall
8. Leeson Ah Mau
9. Mitch Rein
10. Ben Creagh (c)
11. Will Matthews
12. Joel Thompson
13. Trent Merrin
14. George Rose
15. Jack de Belin
16. Jake Marketo
17. Heath L'Estrange

Unavailable: Mike Cooper (Hamstring - Round 8); Dan Hunt (Knee - TBC); Dane Nielsen (Suspended); Jason Nightingale (Foot - Round 9).

On a side note, Hutch and Crook have been named together in the halves for the Cutters (finally)

kit66

Bench
Not what you'd call a star studded pack but they're getting the job done. I'm happy to see Matthews in the side, he won't let us down defensively and capable of putting on some big hits - especially defending off our line.
Glad this is a home game too, I imagine the fans will turn up for this and give it some real atmosphere.
Go the Dragons !

The Nick

Bench
WHat is happening with Nielson? Not that I want him back in first grade, but he was dropped a few weeks ago and the time is coming to either reinstate him to NSW Cup or sack him....

gangsouci

Juniors
WHat is happening with Nielson? Not that I want him back in first grade, but he was dropped a few weeks ago and the time is coming to either reinstate him to NSW Cup or sack him....

NRL.com has him listed as suspended still. Interesting to see what happens. Just fire him, not for the offence, but for his form.

Interesting to see if Matthews is a straight swap, ie he plays 80.

tumbidragon

First Grade
My thoughts as well bottle. From what little I saw of him in the trials he screams Friz.
Thought to myself 'he'll do nicely'.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
benji played great last game
and defence was very good across the park.
hope it all shits itself this weekend though

Phil9496

Juniors
1. Josh Dugan
2. Eto Nabuli
3. Euan Aitken
4. Dylan Farrell
5. Peter Mata'utia
6. Gareth Widdop
7. Benji Marshall
8. Leeson Ah Mau
9. Mitch Rein
10. Ben Creagh (c)
11. Will Matthews
12. Joel Thompson
13. Trent Merrin
14. George Rose
15. Jack de Belin
16. Jake Marketo
17. Heath L'Estrange

Unavailable: Mike Cooper (Hamstring - Round 8); Dan Hunt (Knee - TBC); Dane Nielsen (Suspended); Jason Nightingale (Foot - Round 9).

On a side note, Hutch and Crook have been named together in the halves for the Cutters (finally)

Phil9496

Juniors
Hutcho and Crook together would be a great combo. Cutters just need to use Crook as a 5th tackle option and give the kid a go. His contract is up this year so we need to keep him.

TheRev

Coach
Hutcho and Crook together would be a great combo. Cutters just need to use Crook as a 5th tackle option and give the kid a go. His contract is up this year so we need to keep him.
Believe both played for the cutters on saturday in the narrow loss.. afaik neither starred, but think only 1 bloke on the forums saw the game ;-)

Ace-STi

Juniors
Broncos: Brisbane are confident Lachlan Maranta, Justin Hodges and Ben Hunt will play despite all leaving training early on Thursday. Maranta appears to be in most doubt after he walked off midway through the session, while Hodges and Hunt only skipped the final 10 minutes. “We’ve just got guys with some niggles, we’re trying to get them off their feet today and make sure they can play tomorrow,” coach Wayne Bennett said. “We’re seven weeks into the season, it kind of goes with the territory. There’s a few players with viruses too, it’s that time of year. It’s all starting to happen.” Jordan Kahu (hamstring) and Adam Blair (cork) are aiming for next week. Darius Boyd (Achilles) is ahead of schedule and could return in the next few weeks. “He’s on track to come back before the six months at the moment and that’ll be a miracle in itself,” Bennett said. “It’s just a case of when. He’s doing everything (at training) now and it’s just a bit more time.”

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl...-1227305817732
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=10823091

Latest posts