What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 v Raiders

Dragon David

First Grade
I'll start again and see what results next Sunday.

Team is -
Dragons team: 1. Tyrell Sloan 2. Mathew Feagai 3. Moses Suli 4. Zac Lomax 5. Tautau Moga 6. Talatau Amone 7. Ben Hunt 8. Zane Musgrove 9. Jacob Liddle 10. Blake Lawrie 11. Ben Murdoch-Masila 12. Jaydn Su’A 13. Jack Bird 14. Moses Mbye 15. Jack de Belin 16. Toby Couchman 17. Josh Kerr 18. Michael Molo 19. Max Feagai 20. Jayden Sullivan 21. Jaiyden Hunt 22. Viliami Fifita

Moga and Amone - yuck. Rava injured? Musgrove in for FMolo.

Hook doesn't want the job anymore with this team!

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
I'll start again and see what results next Sunday.

Team is -
Dragons team: 1. Tyrell Sloan 2. Mathew Feagai 3. Moses Suli 4. Zac Lomax 5. Tautau Moga 6. Talatau Amone 7. Ben Hunt 8. Zane Musgrove 9. Jacob Liddle 10. Blake Lawrie 11. Ben Murdoch-Masila 12. Jaydn Su’A 13. Jack Bird 14. Moses Mbye 15. Jack de Belin 16. Toby Couchman 17. Josh Kerr 18. Michael Molo 19. Max Feagai 20. Jayden Sullivan 21. Jaiyden Hunt 22. Viliami Fifita

Moga and Amone - yuck. Rava injured? Musgrove in for FMolo.

Hook doesn't want the job anymore with this team!
After 65 years words fail me.....this mob are absolutely the pits

jeffdragon

Bench
Kudos David someone had to start it.
I thought about it
No Rava replaced with slowmoga.
Wighton,Tapine back , there confidence up after a win last week when ours should of been up after a win v the Titans.
Can't see anything but a easy Raiders win.
And David it will be 2/7 after Anzac Day.

Dragon David

First Grade
Kudos David someone had to start it.
I thought about it
No Rava replaced with slowmoga.
Wighton,Tapine back , there confidence up after a win last week when ours should of been up after a win v the Titans.
Can't see anything but a easy Raiders win.
And David it will be 2/7 after Anzac Day.
You are right about this Jeff - "And David it will be 2/7 after Anzac Day."

Slippery Morris

First Grade
The guys that played well in KOE get no reward. This would have been the best opportunity to put in Max Feagai. Looks like Hunt is picking the team not Griffin. He loves playing with Amone and obviously a fan of his Bronco's mate Moga. Hook is a muppet. Raiders have a few back this week.

Really feel sorry for Bud and Max.