What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 v Warriors at WIN

SBD82

Coach
On another note…last night, Tedesco reported for tripping and Hargreaves reported for a late hit…both were fined without suspension so they are free to play Anzac Day. If this isn’t the most corrupt sport, then I’m not here.
Tripping has been a fine for years now.

I think that’s dumb, but it’s not corrupt when it’s applied consistently.

On another note…last night, Tedesco reported for tripping and Hargreaves reported for a late hit…both were fined without suspension so they are free to play Anzac Day. If this isn’t the most corrupt sport, then I’m not here.
Also, other players have been suspended for a "shoulder charge" when employing the same technique that JWH employed in that late hit. I'm not saying it is a shouler charge, just that others have been suspended for similar tackles.

Grapple

Bench
There's definite chemistry between Renee Gartner and Josh Mansour in the NRL game previews. I like it.

I also like the chemistry between these two clubs. fun teams to watch with some half decent fans on this forum.

Lets have a great Friday night game you merkins. I'm going to have another drink

I think this is the best time to play the Wahs. Their bench is usually much stronger and their starting middles played long minutes 6 days ago. If our edges hold up defensively (particularly our left) and if our halves can get our sets finished well, I think we win.

Latest posts