What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 v Warriors at WIN

thebigredv

First Grade
Take note people.

The turning point there was when we had just let in a soft try and the Warriors went on the charge, the ref got behind them and then our players made a decision that effected the rest of that half.

Instead of dropping their heads and letting it get the better of them they got angry and fought fire with fire, Liddle said "I'll take control here", grabbed the intercept and we went on to score 16 unanswered points.

Something our team is learning under Flanno is mindset. That was so refreshing to see.

And us fans can get behind that! Up the Dragons!

KingFlanno7

Juniors
Take note people.

The turning point there was when we had just let in a soft try and the Warriors went on the charge, the ref got behind them and then our players made a decision that effected the rest of that half.

Instead of dropping their heads and letting it get the better of them they got angry and fought fire with fire, Liddle said "I'll take control here", grabbed the intercept and we went on to score 16 unanswered points.

Something our team is learning under Flanno is mindset. That was so refreshing to see.
Yes exactly. Like flanno says he has a good footy team in there he just needs them to build their belief. Good signs in the first half, second half will be interesting

Take note people.

And us fans can get behind that! Up the Dragons!
Yes, we were done. That was a big play by Liddle.

The other turning point was the Warriors giving us 4 yardage penalties! They had the ball and field position to start the game. But we had a lot of possession and field position at the back end of the half. They defend well at the other end of the field following their kick chase. But their D is not so good in their own half. That's why those 4 penalties were so vital.

True_Believer

Juniors
Yep. It's only half time but the signs are good. Just hope that early chunk of defense we did on our line doesn't gas us at the back end of the game...
I haven't seen all of the half yet. But this is what I'm worried about. The Warriors are a big powerful team and that showed in the first 20 or so minutes. SJ is a special player as well so they will definitely come back. I just hope that we continue to push them.