What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 v Warriors at WIN

Dragon Blood

Juniors
Yes 1 very tall Blade of grass 🤣
I thought the ball simultaneously hit the corner of both the try line and touch line, but it was a 50/50 that didn’t go our way.

What I was more pissed at was the Lomax disallowed try for a forward pass which was line ball at worst, I’ve seen many of those let go. Game was won by then, the ref could’ve let that go considering it was Lomax’s 100th.

But overall the best all round game I’ve seen in such a long time, great team effort allround especially online defence which has been terrible in seasons past.

I‘ve had a great week and tonight will make it a great weekend. Birthday party with extended family tomorrow, all Dragons fans bar 1 Souffs fan.

Will be wearing my Dragons jumper to the camping and caravan super show on Sunday at Rosehill (Pawwa territory) with PRIDE!!!

I hope you all enjoy your weekend too.

Lets do it again next week on a very special day.

qld redvee

Juniors
I thought the ball simultaneously hit the corner of both the try line and touch line, but it was a 50/50 that didn’t go our way.

What I was more pissed at was the Lomax disallowed try for a forward pass which was line ball at worst, I’ve seen many of those let go. Game was won by then, the ref could’ve let that go considering it was Lomax’s 100th.

But overall the best all round game I’ve seen in such a long time, great team effort allround especially online defence which has been terrible in seasons past.

I‘ve had a great week and tonight will make it a great weekend. Birthday party with extended family tomorrow, all Dragons fans bar 1 Souffs fan.

Will be wearing my Dragons jumper to the camping and caravan super show on Sunday at Rosehill (Pawwa territory) with PRIDE!!!

I hope you all enjoy your weekend too.

Lets do it again next week on a very special day.
Happy birthday dragon blood
Wear that jersey with pride

Dragon Blood

Juniors
Happy birthday dragon blood
Wear that jersey with pride
It’s not my Bday QLD redvee but thanks anyway. It’s my daughter in laws combined with a surprise gender reveal for my first grandchild. My son and daughter in law don’t even know the gender so my wife and I are expecting an amazing day.

I think I’ll wear a Dragons jumper tomorrow as well from the selection of many I have.

110% with PRIDE.

Dribble&Yarn

Juniors
I found it funny watching Lawrie take the ball up without pushing hard with his legs. Ran for two steps and tackled stone dead. The ball was then played back to BMM who ran hard and powered forward at least 20 metres. What a contrast that was. We can do better without Lawrie I'm afraid to say.
I remember that play - don’t think the 2nd run happens without the first. Also don’t think BMM could do the shitty tough carries Lawrie does either.
Great run by BMM, don’t get me wrong (he was good off the bench again), but played 13 mins. They play completely different roles

Nutz

Bench
Yes that's right
Other grounds don't use them
Why is win stadium still using them
The touchie carrying around using a magnifying glass 🤡
Remember old Nth Sydney Oval where you could just see the top of the corner posts if you were at the diagonal opposite corner..because the ground fell away at the corners. [Lower]
As a spectator, this would be the only reason to have the barber shop poles.....oh, and for the kids to run onto the oval at fulltime and fight for the right to take one home.

2010Dragons

Bench
I noticed her sour face as we scored. Looked like she just sucked on a lemon. Definitely hates us.🍋🍋

The useless merkin will NEVER EVER be a top notch NRL finals Referee. JUST like her useless husband Gavin Badger. Gavin badger was a consultant to the souff bunnies. I think they gave him the flick there as well. The NRL is in deep shit if this is the best they can do with referees. FARRRRRKKKKK.

VodkaSaint

Juniors
what I know of the rules is if the ball touches the corner post it is out.
I a body touches the corner post and not the boundary line it is not out
same as if someone kicks the ball and it touches the corner post

justadragon

Bench
When I got home from the game I watched the highlights, things look very different live. The Lomax try looked wonderful head on but you dont appreciate how he jumped and how clean he took it. I thought early when Johnson scored there was silence and worry from Dragons fans lot of warriors fans were happy thinking this would be a day out. It was the first time I saw Hunt going off his nut in the huddle behind the line and then things changed. It was a magnificent show of resilience and one that you couldnt ask any more of. The 2 debutants played well and slotted in seamlessly. Had pleasure listening to the crowd give it to AFB. I think the crowd was officially around 13000 but i could see people making their way in still at halftime, so well done to the crowd, and this was a wonderful game with no excuses from either side, Webster was gracious in his comments. The best part was singing at the end and going home extremely satisfied with where the future is at the Dragons.

Latest posts