What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 v Warriors at WIN

Dragon David

First Grade
I thought he was good tonight, he mainly takes the shit carries. Finds his front well, over 100m
I found it funny watching Lawrie take the ball up without pushing hard with his legs. Ran for two steps and tackled stone dead. The ball was then played back to BMM who ran hard and powered forward at least 20 metres. What a contrast that was. We can do better without Lawrie I'm afraid to say.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
I found it funny watching Lawrie take the ball up without pushing hard with his legs. Ran for two steps and tackled stone dead. The ball was then played back to BMM who ran hard and powered forward at least 20 metres. What a contrast that was. We can do better without Lawrie I'm afraid to say.
He looks unfit, slow and weak this year. Think the injury played a big part

blue bags

First Grade
Lol, they had them at yesterdays game and also the game after ours, they have them at all the games
But not All the time. When they get damaged
They are not replaced
You see a lot of tries scored in the corner
But no corner post's
What's up with that 🤡

Dragon David

First Grade
I loved that game from start to finish. I thought that the afternoon was going to be similar to the other games when we lose especially after Johnson scored and then they had all of the possession. But our defence was excellent and resilient and because of that our confidence increased and that made us get those tries and defended the lead all the way home.

A real treat for us fans to start the weekend.

Lovemedragons

Juniors
Huge call on whether he brings Bird in next week... be fascinating to see.

Hope Su'a didnt cop a leg injury in that incident near fulltime.
it is a big call and a huge match to make it for. Perhaps your second observation answers your first and he slots Bird in for Sua who did appear to hurt something there near full time and may need a weeks rest.